SASS Wire Forum

SASS International B.P. Championship May 29,30, 31 =UPDATED 5-13-15

C.C. Moonshine

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw this! Wha...? You're last year's IBPG champ! You're too fun not to be shootin'. Rethink it pard! ;)

GG

If I remember right, I think that Cheyenne got the Gourd for Pale Rider Gunfighter, but not the IBPG overall.

I'm planning on blueberry pancakes for the GRISWOLD BREAKFAST on Sunday morning. We will hopefully have the major thick bacon from Cowboy Rick.....and what else is going to be on the menu??????

KK

I'm planning on blueberry pancakes for the GRISWOLD BREAKFAST on Sunday morning. We will hopefully have the major thick bacon from Cowboy Rick.....and what else is going to be on the menu??????

KK

I'm plannin on whippin up some Cowboy Breakfast Casserole in a couple different con figurations and levels of spicyness. 🍳🍳🍳🍳

well since im bringing the smoker for a batch of ribs.....put me down for some smoked country ham....

If I remember right, I think that Cheyenne got the Gourd for Pale Rider Gunfighter, but not the IBPG overall.

yes you are right Walt, yu took overall last year with me second, I took Pale Rider,, but the Gourd wasn't up for grabs,,,, I've lost track of where it is...

I'm comin in a bit late.....is it a rumor that they are furnishing boxes for Fireball and Chili to stand on, or are they lowering the targets so they don't have to shoot uphill.....

KK

I want steps on both sides of mine and don't be making them BIG steps neither. ;) all you what are trying to make up for quality with quantity, can just run around the boxes :P

Every one bringi'n thar cannons??!!

I heerd Fireball wuz bringin a pop gun. TK gots hiz. Mingo is always good fer rapid fire - lord only knows who else mite have one. Saw a red one last time I wuz at the Pass - not shore who fessed up ta that one. ;) Mite make a contest with judges and everthing? Cud git a dress fur last place :P

CR

Pretty sure I don't have enough cannon fodder loaded for this. :rolleyes:

If it's the RED ONE I'm thinkin of, it's Furballs and he almost lost it as it doesn't have enough A$$ in it and the recoil causes it to move backwards about 30 yards and it went into the bushes.....hey, it was dark and we were sneakin up on Travelin Kid at the camp ground. I think most use bread for packing now....except for Mingo who uses 10ga shells.

We will probably put some restrictions on time like 7am to 6:45 am......that way we have 15 minutes to change pants....lol.

Fireball....you haven't been here for awhile.....we have 13 stages now, a hangman's noose and platform, train station, train and a new corral. I'm excited about you comin back.....it will be like ole times.

PS: No Ping Pong....lol.

KK

I've followed the progress on the range Karl, really nice set up you guys got there! I really like all the other activities with the kids, the training, etc. Its turning into a well rounded range. Can't wait to see everyone again!!

I'm not surprised there's no ping pong table, coupla' games with you whuppin' up on 'em and everyone would wanna go home and load ammo or something :P

P.S. that Kentucky shoot tried to put restrictions on my cannon....let's just say they were only partially successful. :ph34r:

I've followed the progress on the range Karl, really nice set up you guys got there! I really like all the other activities with the kids, the training, etc. Its turning into a well rounded range. Can't wait to see everyone again!!

I'm not surprised there's no ping pong table, coupla' games with you whuppin' up on 'em and everyone would wanna go home and load ammo or something :P

P.S. that Kentucky shoot tried to put restrictions on my cannon....let's just say they were only partially successful. :ph34r:

Ah, crap. gonna have the dog under the covers agin...... For a huntin dog she shore can be a scaredy cat

If it's the RED ONE I'm thinkin of, it's Furballs and he almost lost it as it doesn't have enough A$$ in it and the recoil causes it to move backwards about 30 yards and it went into the bushes.....hey, it was dark and we were sneakin up on Travelin Kid at the camp ground. I think most use bread for packing now....except for Mingo who uses 10ga shells.

We will probably put some restrictions on time like 7am to 6:45 am......that way we have 15 minutes to change pants....lol.

Fireball....you haven't been here for awhile.....we have 13 stages now, a hangman's noose and platform, train station, train and a new corral. I'm excited about you comin back.....it will be like ole times.

PS: No Ping Pong....lol.

KK

Dat is whut I wus sayin' Furball gotta put sum anchoring system if he gonna chute a pound of BP every shot :o

Bacon is on the menu. Nobody goes shootin' Sunday morning with an empty belly :excl::lol:

CR

Looki'n fur volunteers ta hold li'l red!!!!!!

This is gonna be cool!!!

Old friends, smoke and flame, great place ta shoot, great vittles, what more could ya want!!

That is what I was referrin' too ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I'll be there with color coded cartridges. Yes, there's a story.

which colors...I need to have my sharpies ready :D ...and buff with you, yes theres always a story!

Getting closer boys !!!!!

Can't wait, the PPR crew opened up the front drive entrance for all you trailer turning impaired Pards ! :blink::huh::D

The entrance is wide enough for the biggest of bunk houses to swing right in !!!!!

Trees up front are gone now to, time fur some new ones not so close to the drive !!!!!

Get those apps in, I got to order food soon and finalize the embroidered door prizes !!!!

Got to head to town fur more cannon powder ! :ph34r::blink:

C.C. ya later !!!!

Heeee Haaaa.. I was just Laying in the weeds checking out all the stories.. :huh: I don't seem to have any problem with MY top hat in the mine :P Sure hope you guys put that box in the train so I can see out the window. :unsure: And" Fireballs" taught me the fine art of cannon shooting.. :P This is going to be a super shoot .. :D

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heeee Haaaa.. I was just Laying in the weeds checking out all the stories.. :huh: I don't seem to have any problem with MY top hat in the mine :P Sure hope you guys put that box in the train so I can see out the window. :unsure: And" Fireballs" taught me the fine art of cannon shooting.. :P This is going to be a super shoot .. :D

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Hey Mingo, ther won't be no box on the train, but we did consult with the garden gnome and dwarf associations and made the shelf the right height fer you vertically challenged fellers.

We can install a mini trampoline fur mingo!!!!

I'd like to hear Buffy's story about the cartridges. .....oh wait....we have it on video

Along with a very impressive speech :excl:

WOW the Garden Gnome and Dwarf Association REALLY! Short Term this is how its going to be... Fair enough I guess us in the vertically challenged lot better get some more rope and tent stakes. We will see who's laughing when you all wake up staked to the ground like freaking Gulliver. :P:P:P Vultures got to eat, same as the worm W.E.L.

WOW the Garden Gnome and Dwarf Association REALLY! Short Term this is how its going to be... Fair enough I guess us in the vertically challenged lot better get some more rope and tent stakes. We will see who's laughing when you all wake up staked to the ground like freaking Gulliver. :P:P:P Vultures got to eat, same as the worm W.E.L.

Can one of you guys carry a tent stake, or is it one on each end? :P Just curious, I am not in this for poking at short folk :lol: ;)

CR

You're kinda hostile there little feller. Nobody likes an angry gnome. And let me guess..... You're contemplating how you're gonna gut me or stab me.

I'd like to hear Buffy's story about the cartridges. .....oh wait....we have it on video

And why is said video not posted on Doc's Tavern and Bunkhouse facebook page?

Short Term, if the shelf is adequate for the Bilbo and the other little hobbits, my bad back will never be able to stand back up after bending to pick a long gun up from ankle hight! Come on, there are more folks of our altitude than of theirs!

<<<< might be a little Hostile Hey Maaaaa! Slim made a Funny :P And now we have a response from "Cousin IT" ain't that special. That's "Mr. Bagins" to you Doc :lol::P:lol:

<<< making list, the Cyclops, Cousin IT. The two tall skinny Hoosiers, and Wacky Wrick :ph34r:

I hope you all hear the song "short people, got no reason" in your sleep hahahahahahaha

CC, Can I order kiddy meals and get a discount on the match fees for me and my fellow "villagers"?

Heeee Haaaa.. Hay there michigan walking stick Im a thinking ^_^ you aint nothing but a twig so be very careful :o be vary carefull :o ..

heee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Archived