SASS Wire Forum

SASS International B.P. Championship May 29,30, 31 =UPDATED 5-13-15

C.C. Moonshine

Howdy Pards,

In 7 weeks the SASS Sanctioned International B.P. Championship will be resurrected !

Years ago it was known as Smoke in the Valley and was out west. Now it's moved to the

Midwest and is known as THUNDER IN PARADISE (a production presented by the Indiana

Black Powder Guild, which is a production by Korupt Karl (I know it's scary to think of him

producing anything :)

THUNDER IN PARADISE will be held at Paradise Pass in northern Indiana

May 29, 30, 31

12 stage match

Side matches Friday, including 300 yard long range

Full banquet on site

Poker games and bonfire and cookout

FRIDAY NIGHT 3 STAGE NIGHT SHOOT !!! This is always awesome, Free to join in !

BUCKLES for the the TOP 40% in your category !!!!!!

Paradise Pass is a privately owned 40 acre cowboy only shooting range with full size

3 sided buildings to shoot from, huge bays, full clubhouse with showers, over 15 acres

of camping space, A tents only area with shade and only 75 yards to the range,

flat level ground manicured by Aunt B :wub: 7 days a week to look like a park !

Check out the drone view from Travel'n Kid on our website it is awesome !!!

http://www.paradisepassregulators.com

Outstanding embroidered heavy duty brass bags for all who sign up by MAY 8th !!!!

Big names coming to the party ! UPDATED 5-13-15 =============================

Here is who is committed to coming !!!!

TEX

CAT BALLOU

FIREBALL

STRAIGHT ARROW Hombre

DEUCE STEVENS

LIL SIS

KORUPT KARL

FURBALL

COWBOY RICK

PRAIRIE DAWG

SHORT TERM EMORY

RAY L GUN

FLUSH DRAW

OOPSIE DAISY

MICHIGAN SLIM

KAYA

Frenchy Yukon

Willie Getum

Travell'n Kid

Stroud

Spitoon O'tool

Doc Eells

Michigan Mud Rooster

Gunner Gatlin

Bloodwashed

Chili Pepper Pete

Mean Gun Mark

Boaz

Ya Big Tree

Count Sandor

Snuffy John

Longhorn Clem

Cowboy Carty

Loose Cannon

Justice James Newton

Crazy Mingo

Wilbur Rexroat

Rose Louise

Crazy Cryder

Appalachian Alan

Johnny Rebel

Drover

Colorado Coffinmaker

Bad Dean

Dee Mark Jack

Hondo Dan

Miss Elaineous

River Boat Red

Mo Betta

Digger Mike

Money Bags Mathias

Buck Henry

Two Gun Dan

Several VENDORS already committed !!!!!

POST IF YOU'RE COMING !!!!

THIS IS THE FIFTH WEEKEND IN MAY RIGHT AFTER OHIO STATE !

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT ! HOPE YA CAN MAKE IT.

TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION GO TO OUR WEBSITE, YOU CAN DO IT

ALL FROM RIGHT THERE AND PAY ALSO. TAKES LESS THEN 5 MINUTES.

THANKS ALL AND SEE YA THERE,

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will ya let me come too? I have one friend up there....Dave! Ok, he is a dog, but he is friends with my dog, so I guess he is sort of my friend! But anyway, I wanna see Dave, so, can I come?

Yeah, doc, we took a vote. We'll lower our standards this one time for ya. So I guess that means EVERYBODY's WELCOME! :D

Will ya let me come too? I have one friend up there....Dave! Ok, he is a dog, but he is friends with my dog, so I guess he is sort of my friend! But anyway, I wanna see Dave, so, can I come?

Quite the resemblance also :P It'll be good to see you again!

CR

Michigan Mudd Rooster is comming

And Hell is comming with me.

( Lu Dee Kriss ) :-)

Doc,,,,,,,,,

Ya really got ta ask???????

Yer camping lease ain't up yet!!

I got a fresh batch a apple pie fur ya!!!

Now got yer butt here!!!

Li'l sis needs a good laugh!!!! Ha! Ha!

Furball and co.

This is gonna be a GREAT match folks!!! You'll want to be there to witness the ultimate Frontier Cartridge showdown!! I'm fixin to put an epic whuppin on Deuce Stevens, Doc Molar, and Cowboy Carty. Those three clowns won't know what hit em!!!! :) and when I'm done whuppin em in the match, there's always camp wrastlin.

This is gonna be a GREAT match folks!!! You'll want to be there to witness the ultimate Frontier Cartridge showdown!! I'm fixin to put an epic whuppin on Deuce Stevens, Doc Molar, and Cowboy Carty. Those three clowns won't know what hit em!!!! :) and when I'm done whuppin em in the match, there's always camp wrastlin.

I'll respond when I get done laughing...........

Thanks for posting CC. It will be good to shoot again. I'm excited to get to see Tex and Cat again and having the mighty Fireball back in the hood....let the flames begin. Doc Eells, as long as CC and I are there you will be there. How could anyone deny you?

Cowboy Rick and Prairie Dawg have written some great stages and Travelin Kid is putting on the night shoot. Talk about flames....I can't wait.

Griswold breakfast on Sunday morning. Did we mention the belt buckles in each category? ....and a lot more surprises.

It's gonna be HUGE.

KK

I am feeling the love! I think I will get the necessary shots at my vet, fill out the registration, make out the check, put it all in an envelope, address it.....oh you got the idea....I am comin and Sis can start chucklin now Furry!

Ain't quite shur how I got on the famous list. Must be cuz I'm tall or somethin. I could definitely be on the INFAMOUS list with Chili.....

It's cause ya tolerate ME! It takes some doin', I'm told!

I thought Straight Arrow was on the list cause some where I read that Deuce was his side kick...

Put me on Mean Guns list since he thinks he staying at my house.

Folks git famous lotsa ways. :) I prefer infamy over fame.

This is gonna be a fun match!!

Folks git famous lotsa ways. :) I prefer infamy over fame. U

This is gonna be a fun match!!

I hope there ain't no boxes at this match..............

This shoot is gonna be interesting! Entertaining too from the way this thread is shaping up! I just hope we don't have to much fun.....Tex and Cat might not be able to handle it! I need to get off my duff and get the bunkhouse ready to roll!

This shoot is gonna be interesting! Entertaining too from the way this thread is shaping up! I just hope we don't have to much fun.....Tex and Cat might not be able to handle it! I need to get off my duff and get the bunkhouse ready to roll!

Git the sand out of the liquor cabinet - I don't wanna sneeze and give myself away while I'm sneakin' yer booze :P

CR

Ifin ya ain't comin to this match to have fun then I reckon there ain't no use in comin at all. Good food, great fun, and the most famous and infamous pards to hang out and shoot with. How could it be much better??? It's gonna be a blast...literally!!!! 😉😉😎😎

Just completed the last detail on getting the new camper ready! Now to find time to haul it out to the range. Can't wait to see everyone again.

Just completed the last detail on getting the new camper ready! Now to find time to haul it out to the range. Can't wait to see everyone again.

sure hope nuthin gets attached at the roof

Rick, you don't need to sneak! Your welcome to my adult libations any time you like! Just don't forget to wash your own glass! I have a feeling that things could get a bit out a hand at the pass! I mean, just knowing who all will be there. Sure glad I know people in the local law enforcement who can help me......er.......some friends outta jail if need be. Hey BUFFY, you bringing your mortar?

I'm comin in a bit late.....is it a rumor that they are furnishing boxes for Fireball and Chili to stand on, or are they lowering the targets so they don't have to shoot uphill.....

KK

Archived