SASS Wire Forum

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only team that I hope loses their Mojo, are those Yankees.

You and most of the rest of the country. :D

Tribe loses to the Motor City Kitties! 8-4 on they're home opener. Ya just had to ruin our home opener didn't ya Detroit!! :angry:

Marshall, 19 innings, Boston over New York 6-5. What a long one. I can' believe I watched the whole game.

At least today's game is on earlier.

Yes, I had turned of the game as they went into the 11th inning.

Normally from 12-2 they replay the game in two hours, "Sox in Two." I flipped the tv on at 12:45 figuring I'd see the end of the game. Uh-oh, 15th inning.

Somebody got their money's worth. 18 innings is two ball games.

At least they can sleep in on Saturday morning.

Except for the managers. They never get to sleep in. :D

"It's tomorrow that counts. So you worry all the time. It never ends. Lord, Baseball is a worrying thing"

Stanley Coveleski

Cleveland Indians 1918-24

Marshall, those Sox in Two, repeats... I worked for an elderly gal that thought they were real games and not a replay. She said to me one day that, she could not see how " the boys" could play so many games and not be tired. Took me awhile to explain that it was just a replay of the game the night before. It never dawned on her that it was daylight and the lights were on for the game.

Marshall, those Sox in Two, repeats... I worked for an elderly gal that thought they were real games and not a replay. She said to me one day that, she could not see how " the boys" could play so many games and not be tired. Took me awhile to explain that it was just a replay of the game the night before. It never dawned on her that it was daylight and the lights were on for the game.

and Sox in two gets played a few times, so it's maybe 600 games a year if you watch them enough.

Tribe loses to the Tigers again!! Good game both teams kept battling back and forth.

I hate the TIGERS!!! :angry:

What in the world is going on?

Cubs beat the Rockies today, bigtime.

They beat the Cards earlier this week.

They are in second place tied with the Cards.

Something you ain't telling us, Bugs?

Maybe something in their breakfast cereal?

April is always an interesting month....and hardly ever indicative of how the season will go. ;)

Guys are playing on fresh knees and adrenalin right now. July will be cruel, and August even more so. ;)

Shhh, maybe those Yankees won't notice that they are in the cellar till September.

Red Sox play at 8 tonight then again tomorrow at 1:30, after they travel back to Boston. That will be fun.

KC hosts Detroit on April 30, the first time they play against each other this year. If present trends continue, that is going to be a miniature World Series right there!

Look on the bright side, Gents. The longer you go before you hit that first loss, the bigger it seems to be.

I am beginning to think that the Chicago Cubs are tied to the Cards somehow.

Both are in the same division, Both have the same record so far, and both are in the same neighborhood.

HUH! Maybe this is Chicago's year, Bugs. :D

Rockies lost it in the 9th. A familiar pattern from last year.

Archived