SASS Wire Forum

Tribe lost all three to the Tigers. Somebody hide the Tigers bats, they're on fire.They completely wasted most of the Tribe's pitching staff :(:blink::blush:

It was painful to watch! :(

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KC Royals are the only undefeated team, 7-0, after embarrassing the Twins 12-3.

I bet I could have gotten long odds on being able to say that a few weeks ago!!

Yeah, I know, it's early, but geez whotta start!

Well, it is another day in baseball.

L@@K where the Cubbiers are, Bugs. Out there all by themselves.

Perhaps this is the YEAR!

Chicago vs. Kansas City !

WHAT A WORLD SERIES THAT WOULD BE.

In case no one else was watching, KC and Oakland had a 3 game weekend dogfight, dirty slide by Oakland's Lawrie putting Escobar on the DL in game 1, KC pitcher Ventura expelled for repaying Lawrie with a hit pitch in game 2, then two more hit batters today, one on each team, with the Royals pitcher again getting kicked out of the game. Future meetings between KC and Oakland likely to be interesting! KC took 2 of the 3 games, as it was...

I suspect ESPN's experts will analyze the warfare.

Missed the combat. My wife and I watched the Mariners game and then she went to reading a book and I surfed.

found the Cardinal game and watched the last four innings of that. Some great pitching in that game.

The Tribe lost 2 out of three to the Twins. Don't know how T.J. House made the roster, he's terrible. Believe the jinx is in full fury :blink::huh::huh::(:blush:

Do not despair, Buck. The season is still early; and THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!

The Tribe lost 2 out of three to the Twins. Don't know how T.J. House made the roster, he's terrible. Believe the jinx is in full fury :blink::huh::huh::(:blush:

They started out like this last year too and wound up just missing the playoffs. Keep the faith Buck but maybe wear some garlic around yer neck! :lol:

Okay, Kids:

I went to a Dodger game last Saturday evening. A girlfriend asked me why. I told her, "chilidogs."

After we finished arguing about whether or not God meant for dogs to have chili or not, I did have one with Chili....

And

I would up sitting next to a couple of scientists, and we had wonderful discussions about oceanography and geology, thanks to them, and terraforming mars, thanks to me.

It was great.

Baseball, the thinking person's sport.

Scientists analyze experimental results with statistics, fans analyze baseball results with statistics...a match made in heaven. Or Iowa, if you liked the movie.

Mixed Martial Arts Baseball continues...

5 ejections after the benches cleared at the Royals-White Sox war last night. Sorry to say it appears the Royals young fireballer Jordano Ventura was to blame.

Hope the Royals can get things settled down.

photos:http://deadspin.com/last-nights-white-sox-royals-brawl-was-a-photographers-1699962988

In all fairness, further information about the incident on Thursday reveals that neither the Royals nor the White Sox are blameless for the rumble.

The ejections appear fair. I think the umpires earn their money. Hope things like this are rare.

I gotta disagree though BMC...baseball at that level is just as fierce as football. Sometimes stuff is going to happen.

Mebbe so, but I don't care for it. I think it sends a bad vibration to the kids watching.

But then again, as a kid I skinned my knuckles a few times. The best times tho, were

when the Nuns would play ball with us kids at recess.

Those incidents should be limited to one per team per year. Do it twice and you forfeit any playoff possibilities. That might make people think.

Those incidents should be limited to one per team per year. Do it twice and you forfeit any playoff possibilities. That might make people think.

Nope, penalties like that invite baiting and manipulation to try to get the other team eliminated without beating them on the scoreboard. Don't get me wrong, I don't like to see fights, but I think the players and umpires will settle things more fairly, rather than prescribed punishments like this.

Some teams and managers have a rep for that stuff. Ejections and fines don't work with millionaires.

Some great baseball going on right now. Last night, Hernandez piched a 9 inning shout out to give the M's a 2/0 win. Tonight Wainwright pitches for the Cards. Should be a good game for BMC. We hope. :lol:

Archived