SASS Wire Forum

Shootout at Pawnee Station, July 17-19, Nunn, Colorado

Grizzly Dave

yu wanna git rid of tha snakes Jack YU kin du it...I taint gittin' anywhere near them things!!!!! :blink:

oh heck....whut iz I gonna wear??? :unsure::unsure: :unsure:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be mailing ours when we get home to OK after EOT. Stand by

Giddy up go pards, giddy up go!

Get those entries sent in for the time is drawing near to join us at Pawnee Station for a weekend of fun both on the range and off!

Woodfox, it would be great if you did! The website will give you a location and google maps and others do a good job of getting you there.

Hope to see you in a couple of weeks!

Woodfox, it would be great if you did! The website will give you a location and google maps and others do a good job of getting you there.

Hope to see you in a couple of weeks!

Looking forward to meeting you .

Woodfox

The Pawnee Station depot now has a boardwalk just waiting for you all to come join us for the Shootout!

11206776_10203426795390628_8643416107380

Nice......cool..

Jackaroo, your registration was in my mailbox today. Looking forward to seeing Miss Kelli, and you too.

Hope your hacienda survived the epic rain in Edmond this week. I heard Santa Fe Rd washed out near my uncles place.

GW

Alright Ruthless and I will be attending!! Just filled out the form, I hope the campground will be cleared of snakes before we get there this time!!!!

Two down since we mowed the campground last week. I think that's all of them, but still on the hunt.

GW

Looks like folks were getting their wild bunch game tuned up for the Wild Bunch match at the Shootout! Pawnee Station holds a wild bunch match the first Sunday of every month!

1512862_10203463573870067_53467717229863

Looking at the schedule the Wild Bunch match with be Friday morning, with regular side matches Friday afternoon so that everyone will have plenty of time to enjoy all the fun!

Jackaroo, your registration was in my mailbox today. Looking forward to seeing Miss Kelli, and you too.

Hope your hacienda survived the epic rain in Edmond this week. I heard Santa Fe Rd washed out near my uncles place.

GW

Yep were fine GW, we come off Sante Fe road into our estate, and escaped most of the heavy rain.

A reminder from Match Director G W Ryder

And don't forget to bring extra shotshells! Great Guns will be putting on two different shotgun events for us. Cowboy Clays for both cowboy guns and open guns, and a quail flush team event.

Howdy Grizz.

I just sent in my app, you guys should have it this week I hope. Look forward to shooting with Y'all. See ya soon.

Scary

Scary - always good to see and shoot with you!

For anyone yet to send in your entry, please also let us know you are coming, and what category so that we'll know numbers and such. There are phone numbers and email addresses on the entry form.

YeeHaw, only another week and a half an it'll be SHOOTOUT TIME!

Hope to see you all there!

Good question. It's possible it won't be, but I'll look into it and get back to you.

spent a couple hours with my 650 yesterday and now I think I have plenty enuff ammo for all those side matches AND the main match.

YeeHaw, is it time to shoot yet?

when will the whos coming list be put up?

The list has been emailed to the webmaster and should be up in the next day or so. Your name is on the list.

The Who is Coming list is now on the Shootout at Pawnee Station page.

Note if you have had that page open recently it may be cached and you may have to hit refresh to show that link active.

Hey Nemisis, what category you shooting this year?

Griz

I am my wives also so don't feel to privileged

Should be a great shoot will be good to shoot with you again.

Likewise.

YeeHaw, the Shootout starts a week from tomorrow!

For those in the area there will be a work party going on this weekend to get the range ready, if you can make it please let GW Ryder know so that they can plan accordingly for lunch.

For anyone who has yet to sign up, there is still time! Given the turn around time to make final arrangements and such please give match director GW Ryder a call to let him know you are coming. GW's contact info is on the entry form.

I see on the whos coming list there are only 55 shooters????

Where are all the CO shooters, hope you another 100 this week, come on guys, this is 12 stages, a warm up, Wild Bunch and all, at a great little range, there should be 150 at least. :):)

Al, you will be missed. Heck, you could leave real early Saturday morning, bunk in yer truck Saturday night, and drive back home after the match on Sunday!

But do plan on next year, plans are already underway and it's gonna be bigger and better than ever.

ATTENTION TO THOSE COMING TO THE SHOOTOUT AT PAWNEE STATION!

There is road construction on CO 14 between Fort Collins and Ault, including a one lane stretch controlled by lights on each end. Wait times are between 10-20 minutes based on my experience yesterday. Alternate routes advised if coming from the Denver or Cheyenne areas.

For those like me who are bunking in a motel in the I-25 and CO 14 area, there really isn't a viable alternate route as any I know of would take just as long as the delay. Thought you would want to know so you can plan accordingly.

Also, the small towns around the range take their speed limits VERY SERIOUSLY and so should we, lest we run afoul of the local constabulary.

There is one possible alternate route for those staying in Fort Collins, take I-25 to Wellington and then take E co rd 64 east to Nunn and then back south on 85. If you opt for this route, please keep it at or under the posted speed limit. Nunn is notorious for handing out speeding tickets. From the exit off I 25 you have to jog north on a frontage road to get to 64, I suggest taking a look at a google map to get the lay of the land.

Edited cuz 64 goes to Nunn, not Ault as I originally posted, DOH.

How many have you got now?

Archived