SASS Wire Forum

War on Mac and Cheese

Come on, ... try takin my mac-n-cheese! I double dog dare ya! My better half askes pretty please, when I make my mac-n-cheese, so I'll share with her. :wub:

I was drooling for some mac and cheese til I heard "SPAM". Definitely an acquired taste. I just never acquired it.

They must have taken it down. I do not see it now.

Was it this?

I didn't watch the video. I'm at work, and besides, I can read.

Jeebus, now I'm gonna have to figure out how I can BBQ Mac n Cheese.

BTW: Polack Sausage and Mac n Cheese is pretty damn good one pot Bachelor Chow.

Found a link to Moochell's War... http://video.foxnews.com/v/4042713143001/has-michelle-obama-declared-war-on-mac-and-cheese/?#sp=show-clips

Was it this?

I didn't watch the video. I'm at work, and besides, I can read.

Looks a lot like it.

Got to try some smoked sausage in it.

Apparently, Spam and Velveta are front runners for what could survive a nuclear winter. They are THE foods to have in your fallout shelter

Jim Cramer blasts Kraft by saying Soylent green is "greener" than anything Kraft makes, that kraft is very not fresh or organic.

I'm not a kraft fan per foods.but I am a fan of the man behind the Heinz/Kraft merger: Warren "Cutie" Buffet.

I'm not a kraft fan per foods.but I am a fan of the man behind the Heinz/Kraft merger: Warren "Cutie" Buffet.

Talk about setting your sights high! (grin)

Saying "Kraft is not fresh or organic" is like saying "a bicycle will never win the Indianapolis 500." Anyone who says either one is trying to impose their fantasies on the rest of us.

Mac and Cheese with SPAM !!!!!!!!!! That's livin the high life, yummmmmmm.

Peasant!!! Only should add hot dogs.

Don't be fooled by "organic" labels. Syphyllis is organic, but not good for you.

Seriously, the organic animals I inspected in packing houses had more diseases and parasites than those treated with dewormers and antibiotics. My wife has been instructed to never buy "organic" products!

Don't be fooled by "organic" labels. Syphyllis is organic, but not good for you.

Seriously, the organic animals I inspected in packing houses had more diseases and parasites than those treated with dewormers and antibiotics. My wife has been instructed to never buy "organic" products!

+10

Okay: best foods in the world:

Diritos

Chili dogs

Hot fudge sundae's

In the immortal words of that great philosopher, woody Allen, in his documentary on hibernation and culture change, the foods we uses to think were dangerous, turn out to be the healthful ones.

Kidding on the list above.

But I do think natural meats, fowl, fish, with their fats, are better, and sugar laden things, even fake sugars, are worse.

But then I used to throw dry clean things in the washer. So now I dint buy them any more. :)

But aren't Doritos natural ? All the ingredients are from the periodic table, are they not?

But aren't Doritos natural ? All the ingredients are from the periodic table, are they not?

I think some of the ingredients might be man-made in breeder reactors. I've seen a couple varieties that had sort of a radioactive glow.

Twinkies are all natural. I think that is what I heard somwhere.

I believe I heard Archie Bunker and Homer Simpson make the same statement... ;)

Every time a plate of homemade Mac & Cheese is placed in front of me, I wage war on it. Yum Yum!

I like bacon sprinkled on top

Along with bacon, I add caramelized onions and fire-roasted Jalapeno peppers to it. Though the cheese blend makes it sing.....it has to stay creamy.

When are we going to get a drooling emoticon......?

EC

Archived