SASS Wire Forum

Prince of Pistoleers - trash talk starts in post 50!

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you could film them inspecting each other to confirm they conform to CC category. Now that could be funny.

I dunno, filming the BW folks might be more amusing...

PoP is THIS WEEK!?

I guess I should really see about getting my stuff packed up...

Hope to have the car packed with everything but the irons Wednesday evening and throw me and the irons in at oh dark thirty Thursday morning and head east.

Likely won't make it by 4 to pick up my packet so I'll just meet up with my pard Stirrup at the motel and go over the stages over a cold one or something. Hey Stirrup, find out what posse I'm on if'n ya can too!

I dunno, filming the BW folks might be more amusing...

are yu tryin' ta dare me ta go ta PoP and shoot LBW?? :P:P :P :P (wit or witout tha takillya??)

I heard a rumor that a group will be there for a photo shoot in hopes of launching a new magazine, CCGQ - Classic Cowboy Gentlemens Quarterly.

Boy Oh Boy! .... Gonna have to bring out my extra classic cowboy duds... :P

Onlyest way to keep me under control is to put good lookin wimmins on each arm, I'd be busy giving hugs. Now Stirrup is a scrawny little feller, might only take one fer him. :D :D

Some folks are probably rolling in now, and here I am still stuck in my office some 600 miles away...

Same here Griz. I've had a couple of calls from pards who are already in Montrose. I head out tomorrow.

Have a safe trip!

CBG

Onlyest way to keep me under control is to put good lookin wimmins on each arm, I'd be busy giving hugs. Now Stirrup is a scrawny little feller, might only take one fer him. :D :D

It's good for a feller to know his limitations :)

I still have laundry in the machine after you guys shamed me in to warshing my onlyest pair of shooting pants...

Since we are on the same posse, I thank you for that :)

Side match day was a BLAST! And you should all know that the world famous Grizzly Dave made it in!

Archived