SASS Wire Forum

Korupt Karla: 3-24-15

Samuel "Doc" Eells

Well, I have been enjoying a vacation from the crier....er.....wire, but I just got off the phone with the man, the myth and the legend.....Korupt Karl! He asked if I would get on here and give and update and thank everyone for the words of support and encouragement.

He called from the doctors office where he is waiting the results of some lab work to check how thin his blood is from the blood thinners and the Florida warmth. They are getting close to having his dosage of thinners dialed in. This they say will prevent any more strokes and siezures! Bout time I say! His eyesight is still fairly blurred, but is getting better a little at a time. He is in good shape as far as support in Florida with people helping to drive his elderly butt around, cooking meals and walking the dog!

His lovely wife Kay had a reaction to her latest chemo treatment but has received the help she needed to overcome it. As of the last lab tests, the cancer markers were down giving cause for celebration! She has another chemo treatment this week, then she will be having more lab work and a pet scan.

All in all, good news from our equal opportunity offender!

Good to hear the news about Karl and Kay. Missed seeing Karl at the Ides.....just wasn't the same without him around. At least the women, children and small animals didn't have to hide.

I'll continue to keep the old letch in my thoughts and well wishes.

CS

My mothers doctor says that Eliquis is better safer and more effective than coumadin, just way more expensive.

Prayers still up for Karl and Kay.Get better Pard.Give Mrs Kay a hug from the old Pit Bull.

KK can now say that great quote as he has a gun in each hand & blurred/double vision................................."I have two guns, one for each of ya!"

Good that you & Kay are moving forward KK.

Can't wait to hear yer back out on the range, bangin' & clangin'.

Prayers still heading yer way each day!

--Dakota & the Dawg

Doc,

You must be home? Thanks for the update on our favorite misfit and his ever lovin' bride. Maybe his blurred vision will make him think he's holing a pair of kings instead of the single monarch in his hand :P Let someone else win a pot now and then :D

Get Well Soon KK

tHANKS FOR POSTING DOC. STARTING TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE WIRE AGAIN.....AND FOR THOSE CURIOUS, THERE WERE NO NURSES INJURED DURING MY MY RECENT STAY IN THE HOSPITAL

kk

tHANKS FOR POSTING DOC. STARTING TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE WIRE AGAIN.....AND FOR THOSE CURIOUS, THERE WERE NO NURSES INJURED DURING MY MY RECENT STAY IN THE HOSPITAL

kk

Maybe not injured, but how many were Traumatized?? :P

Hang in there KK and do what the Doc's tell you to do. They went to school for all them years and learned stuff just for occasions like this, SO BEHAVE YOURSELF!

not knowing these individuals but knowing others in the same situation i want to offer my prayers for better summer for these fine people , i only drop in when i have time but it seems we have much to be thankful here based on the posts ,

Thanks everyone. I am getting better every day and my eyesight is definitely coming back. I am not allowed to drive yet, but in time. Kay and I are a pair right now, but we are in it together and we both appreciate all the prayers and support.

KK

Thanks everyone. I am getting better every day and my eyesight is definitely coming back. I am not allowed to drive yet, but in time. Kay and I are a pair right now, but we are in it together and we both appreciate all the prayers and support.

KK

NOW THAT YOU CAN SEE BETTER DOES THAT MEAN WE CAN STOP YELLING AT YOU..........................I HOPE NOT!

KK did tell me that we dunt need tu use the REAL BIG type,,,, he likes to see mor than 2 letters per page....

Archived