SASS Wire Forum

The Ides of March, Excellent again!

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

what more can I say. except THANK YOU for a great weekend of shooting and visiting with some of the best friends anywhere!!!!

everything was excellent!!!!

congrats to Santa Fe River Stan and Hawkeye Gin, top male and female shooters!!!!!

Hey Purdy Boy

What do you have a smarty phone or something?

I didn't even get a chance to get the scores up yet.

:lol:

Anyhow, Culpepper is right... it was a great match.

Love seeing all the out-of-town folks that I only get to see once a year.

The stages were true to the classic Once Upon a Time in the West.

Really good stuff.

Thank you to the Lake County Pistoleros for putting on yet another great match!!!

Waimea

:FlagAm:

The Ides of March 2015 was the best!

Incredible variety of stages!

Management was spot on!

Arcadia Outlaw, Santa Fe River Stan, Greta Dee, Brucester Diamond, and all the other committee members deserve all the praise delivered!

No foot faults!

Harmonicas for the clean match shooters, a part of the Match Theme, can't beat that!

Put this match on your bucket list for annuals!

Amarillo Rattler

no smart phone,,, got home beefour 6!

even forgot to take my stupid phone this weekend!!!

din't have a single mist call!!

Thanks again!!!

oh, and I am waiting for the scores!!!! please????? oh, and thanks for sharing your wife Sat eve!!!!

Excellent? Not hardly......this was a fantastic match. Options galore, plenty of movement, great shooter's stages, generous but somewhat deceptive targets, great food, props that would have made the movie and the best folks you'll find anywhere........bar none.

The obvious hard work that went into this match is GREATLY APPRECIATED by me. Thank you to all of the Lake County Pistoleros and the "behind the scenes" people that put this on. You wrote some damn good stages Delta Glen, expect them to be copied far and wide.

To Stan and Gin.....a big congrats on the overall wins.

To the category winners'......well done.

To Jeff Sheleen.....you kicked butt all weekend, helleva match pard.

To Koda Joe.....you are my brother and always have been......just didn't know it until a few years ago.

For those who have never shot The Ides of March......put this one on your must do list. You will NOT be dissappointed.

Thanks once again.

Sun

oh, and I am waiting for the scores!!!! please????? oh, and thanks for sharing your wife Sat eve!!!!

Scores are up on the Lake County Pistoleros website.

She said she always enjoys your company. :)

And I guess I do too. :lol:

Thought your timestamp was 2:52 on the OP. :huh:

Waimea

:FlagAm:

+1 to what Cypress Sun said.

Thanks for a really fun weekend with all my friends.

Congrats to Stan and Ginny, the stages I got to see you both shoot were just plain poetry in motion,,,fast motion that is.

The Ides of March 2015 was one of the most fun matches I have ever attended. Just want to thank all of the folks who put on this match for all of their hard work. Met a lot of new cowgirls and cowboys and this match is definitely added to my must attend for the future. Thanks to the folks on Posse #3 for a great time!

I would just like to thanks to everyone that had anything to do with the past weekends

Ides of March. Every time I think I have had as much fun a person could have

The next match seems to be better. I can only come up with one reason.

That reason is, this sport brings

In some of the best people on this earth.

Just to say it once more I had a blast and thanks everyone.

Tornado Timmy

And I am waiting on another Hawkeye Gin production video........(just to see how many stupid things i actually said when i didn't know she was filming.....again).

Should we go ahead and start guessing and making up what you might have said or should we wait until we have solid video evidence? :lol:

And I am waiting on another Hawkeye Gin production video........(just to see how many stupid things i actually said when i didn't know she was filming.....again).

She probably ran out of memory in her camera based on that description!

Stan

I had a great time.....thanks to all who had a hand in this...especially the folks that helped us tear down on Sunday!

If you want to attend a CHAMPIONSHIP CALIBER MATCH in the middle of March in (typically) Sunny Florida then put this match on your calendar.

Stan aka Alternator Changer....yes another one.....but....on a different truck this time.

Another Ides has come and gone,

Hope everybody had a great time & thanks for coming !

Thanks to all involved in making match happen , we had a great set up and tear down crew, thanks to all them folks, thanks to Fort White Calvary, Weewahootee Vigilance Committee, and Roughshod Raiders for the loan of props and targets, it's great that the clubs can work together.

Big thanks to Delta Glen for some fun and challenging stages,

The posse marshals did a great job as well as the folks entering the scores in ACES., no scoring issues,.scores were done fast a few minutes after last shot was fired.

The Shriner's and Caterer HP Grill did a excellent job with the Saturday nite dinner.

I was really happy with the awards as well.

Hope to see everybody next year at IDES 2016 and maybe a few more new faces ( we had quite a few more folks from out of state I guess the word is getting out !)

Thanks again

AO & Lake County Pistolero Committee (( Brucester Diamond,Greta Dee,Santa Fe River Stan, Wildcard Willow )

Archived