SASS Wire Forum

Because it's so damn unethical

Yup. Not a clean kill. Makes hunters look like morons.

The sarcasm is unnecessary. Even a varmint should be taken out cleanly.

If your in a vehicle or in a stand then just about anything in center fire will take a hog down cleanly and if it doesn't you are still safe.

If you are standing on the ground in the Mississippi woods, then trust your body to a reliable 12 ga slug gun.

Take a repeater....

Translation:

Sergei: When pig peaks crest of hill. Shoot. We have pork roast tonight.

Vladimir: Sound good. Thanks for taking me on first hunt. I kill this pig with one shot, no?

Sergei: Precisely. I film video to chronicle our hunting expedition. Tatiana and Karina will be so proud, we lucky men tonight...wait there he comes....

Take a repeater....

In Russia, sometimes you eat hog, sometines hog eat you.;)

Why in the world is tannerite considered a toy?

Stupid unethical video. I'm embarrassed.

I guess the next best thing will be stomping kittens. Yeah, that'll be a lot of laughs.

You are taking a life. You need to do it as cleanly as possible.

You're no fun...

Pigs are destructive, nuisance animals that carry disease. As many as possible need to be exterminated. They were labeled "unclean" for a reason.

Why in the world is tannerite considered a toy?

Stupid unethical video. I'm embarrassed.

I guess the next best thing will be stomping kittens. Yeah, that'll be a lot of laughs.

I wouldn't go as far as that, but.....

The sarcasm is unnecessary. Even a varmint should be taken out cleanly.

What about fire ants? As a young lad, I would to pretend the fire ants were the Nazis and my lil green plastic army men would surround their fortification, or mound to the layperson. My stealthy Rangers would infiltrate the perimeter and plant Black Cat fire crackers and set them off. Much like those pigs, chunks of fire ant flew everywhere. It was a messy affair, but at least the poor b------s died quickly. It was all for the Allied cause.

I'd appreciate it if we could just get back to hog hunting with rifles. I don't fish with dynamite or hunt with tannerite. I stopped tearing the wings off flies when I was 6. And Dad taught me that ethics was doing the right thing when no one else was watching. I understand that hogs are a nuisance, and destructive; but no living creature deserves to be killed like that - for twisted amusement.

LL

My first post! Hi everybody!

OP, I believe you can get a Mississippi NR 7-day license for $125. Might want to check that out.

Also, Federal Fusion MSR (.223, 62gr) is reputed to be an excellent round for hogs.

OP, I believe you can get a Mississippi NR 7-day license for $125. Might want to check that out.

Also, Federal Fusion MSR (.223, 62gr) is reputed to be an excellent round for hogs.

Welcome to The Saloon, Pard. :)

Enjoy!

Input much appreciated!

I've seen the Fusion mentioned in several hog hunting articles; it's on my list.

Enjoy yourself, and visit again!

LL

Archived