SASS Wire Forum

we must not have a zombie concern here

Trigger Mike

Aww! Poor zombies! Downtrodden minority?

How can we be angry at them? I mean they're just trying to survive?

You know: like pironha in rivers or sharks in the ocean...

Land sharks --- and I'm guessing they're an dnsangered species, killed off en masse by impoverished Hollywood actors. I've never even seen one, though I hear they've got a problem with them out at the range. Good thing folks out there are armed.

Maybe if we showed em some love? Give them a little flower? I mean, it would matter to me.

Maybe they're just hungry---like in a Snickers commercial---and they dont seem like their true self.

Aww! Poor zombies! Downtrodden minority?

How can we be angry at them? I mean they're just trying to survive?

You know: like pironha in rivers or sharks in the ocean...

Land sharks --- and I'm guessing they're an dnsangered species, killed off en masse by impoverished Hollywood actors. I've never even seen one, though I hear they've got a problem with them out at the range. Good thing folks out there are armed.

Maybe if we showed em some love? Give them a little flower? I mean, it would matter to me.

Maybe they're just hungry---like in a Snickers commercial---and they dont seem like their true self.

All together now, Kumbaya.........................

Well, then, question:

If a Zombie lived in Australia, would he also have to vote?

No? Because he doesn't LIVE? Undead. Problems could cascade for them over little things like this. Have there been any zombie conferences where they've discussed this sort of thing?

The banquet hall is filled with zombies, roaming around with stiff arms, gnashing at the waiters.

The zombieman at the podium shouts angrily to the assemblage, slamming his rotting arm against the wooden top. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgggghhh! Aaaarrghhheeeeeaaaaagh! Whaaaaarrrgggghhhafuugeeeeaaaah!"

No one pays him any attention. He stumbles forward into the podium, knocking it onto yet another passing waiter.

"Watch what yur doing, bub!" the waiter screams at him, rubbing his head.

Forty zombies descend on him and eat his brain....

No. I don't see it working out.

Zombies are plentiful at Walmarty, hasn't anyone else noticed all the living dead there, shopping with a vacant stare and just shuffling up the isle a half step in front of you. Shopping seems to make them placid.

That's actually really good SD ammunition, and it's cheaper than the non-green tipped versions (Hornady Critical Defense). If they aren't over-pricing the stuff, pick some appropriate calibers up.

So far, my anti-zombie equipment consists of a TV remote with an OFF switch and a channel changer.

Near as I can tell, the undead outnumber the living by at least 100 to 1. How long can a zombie last without something living to munch on?

Ever seen a fat zombie?

Who makes up the zombie rules?

There's a theory that when the food is gone from stores, city folks will go cannibal, and start on each other. This is so horrible they will all go nuts and behave like the undead, even if they are not.

Zombies do not eat politicians or lawyers. Zombies do have some standards, after all.

The O'Meara Himself

Hmmmmm. I windeed, in a zombie outbreak, if I did not have a TV remote to wield, could I climb into an airplane or boat and go somewhere, where I could wait until they all

1. Finished eating all the live folks,

2. Finished eating each other

3. Died deader of starvation.

Then after a few months, come back, be among the other two pilots/boaters who made it to safety.

A. Most of the Georgia zombies have moved north to Virgina in pursuit of Rick and his group. We'll see how that wall holds up against a hirde of redneck walkers!

B.

Never cared for the theme; now, zombies that could RUN....then you might have something....

LL

Some zombies are lickety split fast. Se the documentary films 28 Days Later and World War Z for details.

C. Zombs cannot starve to death. They can't get any deader. They eat from habit, not need. They don't put on weight either, the bastards.

Blades are for zombies; bullets are for survivors what need killin'.

The noise of shooting at a zombie just draws more zombies. If you have to dispatch one, do it as quietly as you can.

Seems like when I lived in Atlanta there were a lot of zombies in my way while going to and from work. It would take me an hour or more sometimes to go 22 miles because of all the zombies. I discovered these zombies were afraid of rain drops. One drop of rain or snow and they became even zombie(if that is possible).

never understood zombie biologics.

1. zombies eat people

2. zombies are dead and don't eat each other.

3. if you are alive and zombies attack you, they eat you.

4. at some point you die during the attack

Then what? Do you turn when you're half eaten and then are suddenly no longer appetizing?

Do those that get eaten by the zombies not turn and therefore are always appetizing?

We've seen zombies eat horses, but what about packs of wolves or feral dogs. What about birds that eat carion - which is basically what zombies are, walking carion. wouldn't their populations boom?

How do the zombies not know to just walk into lakes, rivers and oceans?

Zombies are plentiful at Walmarty, hasn't anyone else noticed all the living dead there, shopping with a vacant stare and just shuffling up the isle a half step in front of you. Shopping seems to make them placid.

Zombies are also plentiful at state government offices, with the Department of Motor Vehicles having an unusually high concentration of zombies.

Archived