SASS Wire Forum

I like my new grandson's name

Well my kids keep surprising me one way or the other and now I have another reason to be proud. Another grandson was just born and they named him Colton. I'd say he was a real son of a gun and a real pistol but ....yeah I'll say it! Ha!

I can see a real future is SASS for this young man! Guess I'll call him Colt for short.

Good on you Rev.

There was a Colton Firearms Co. that made shotguns. If I remember correctly they made some early on for Sears. But, Colt for short works very well indeed.

Here's to another FCGF. :D

Smoke

Don't that just ruin yer "Grump"y ness...

Ain't checked in fer a Spell have Ya ???

Now git offten da Lawn ,,,, And Go an see him

Jabez Cowboy

You can't beat new grand sons.My new grandson's name is Colt.He is named after me Colt James Lee and was born on my birthday.I guess all the colts in my safe belong to him now,they have his name on them.Have fun with that little one,he want be little long.

My Grandson's Middle name is Henry. Last fall I picked up Henry Rifle, made by the Henry Rifle Co.

So I have a Henry rifle, made by Henry, and going to Henry down the road as he is just 1 year old.

Congrats. That's my son's name as well. It turns out that it's old English for coal town. I always thought I'd call him Colt for short, but it just never happened.

My 14 year old grandson's name is Logan Xavier. His mom and dad are X-Men fans and I'm from Logan, Utah where most my mom's people have been for over 150 years. They figured it would be difficult to come up with a nickname from the combination.

I call him Lex (From LX) just because I can.

He and his dad are coming to visit the end of the month. Haven't seen them in almost a year.

Archived