SASS Wire Forum

Korupt Karl is at home in FL,,,Sunday 6:30

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KK apparently had another mini stroke yesterday,,,or Sunday..

he's hoping to get out today,,,, still has some blurred vision issues,,,,(even sobered up)

prayers are appreciated and coveted!!!

If you want him to be able to read your post here sometime soon, please use the largest type here,,, not only is his vison blurred, but he only has his cell phone... it would make it easier than him enlarging it and reading one letter at a time.

Just got back from visiting him,,, is bp is very good, they are working on getting his sugar down,,, some dizzy spells,,, one more tip, if you know someone is diabetic, please don't try to force sweets on them... and if you see KK sneaking stuff he shudn't have,,,, smack him!!!

Love ya man!!!!

First, Madame Moog and I are keeping Karl in our thoughts. I hadn't shot with him many times but when he shot here in Ruskin we had a good time.

Second, The giant text That's just not right! :P Get well soon!!

btt with update

btt for newest update...

GET WELL SOON, KARL. WE'RE ALL PULLIN FOR YA.

Utah.

I just got off the phone with KK around 6:15 on Wed evening.

He said to tell everyone that his vision is still blurry, as mentioned by ShyAnnie.

BUT, his speech sounded good and he said to THANK EVERYONE for their Prayers and kind thoughts.

I could here him ask his nurse to check his catheter. Then I heard her say.....'Tricked me again..you don't have a catheter".

:)

..........Widder

Chase the nurses! It's good exercise! Eat right, and follow doctor's orders.

Now, my thinking is that black olive pizza and hot fudge sundaes are Very good for getting a rise out of a doctor....

Oh, no. Come to think of it. No

Well YES, but nit a good "Yes."

Maybe go more healthy? Yogurt pizza and banana split!

Don't do like I would, and no doubt you're in the right direction.

GET WELL SOON, PARD! :)

KK!!

You straighten up 'n' fly right!

The nurses ain't interested

and your ugly shirts scare 'em!

NOTE: Red is the slowest color in the spectrum. It orta be easier for KK to read, slow as he is!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

GET WELL SOON YA OL' GOAT

Maybe we ought to start roasting him again!!!!!

Roasting Korrupt Karl? No one could stand the smell !!! :o

GET WELL!!!, OLD MAN!!! We got some stories to swap about Phan Thiet!!!

Drover,

Don't forget about Phan's sister, Quovetta Thiet. She was always alittle wilder than Phan except she was alittle more discreet.

There was an old saying about Quovetta like: "Watch out for Quovetta. She'll put the Quo'Vadis on ya".

I think she must be one of Karls nurses down in Florida cause he made reference of having the QuoVadis put on him in the hospital.

:o

p.s. - I think the Geisha twins, Ashia and Kadesha, are gona send ole KK a little Get Well card with a 'fold out' in it, ifn ya know what I mean.

..........Widder

Karl with you out, Purty Boy is gonna be workin overtime chasing all the pretty Girls. After the ides you may have a roommate cuz he gonna be all petered out

You will be Missed, get better soon!!!

Chicken Scratch

btt with updates in first post

I'm starting to think that you like wearing those hospital gowns.

Did anybody tell him the slit goes down the BACK!

Hang in there KK. My F-I-L had a distended aorta and lived with it for another 30 years and that was after they did a valve replacement. Coumadin ain't such a much. A little rat poision will hardly be noticed, just wash it down with a little bit of of that swill some folks say you have been known to be so fond of drinkin'! (Just Kiddin' Pard)

btt for update

btt for updates

You're in my thoughts and prayers, Karl.

And no doubt, it delights the Big Guy to be hearing from me, on this rare occasion, so He's SURE to listen!

Sincere best wishes,

FJT

I'm typing from my Jed iPad and it does not give me the option to increase my font for KK to read. I sure hope this message gets to him.

Just want you to know that you're in my thoughts Karl. Take care Pard!

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Widder.....Phan Thiet is a village in Vietnam. To all, thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I'm pretty much back to my ole self....got released to drive a week ago and the Nuerologist released me on Wednesday.

Headed back north, will be at Paradise Pass on the first Saturday to see exactly how good my vision has restored. Kay just finished her regiment of chemo down here and will continue it in Indiana in two weeks. She is still losing weight, but holding her own. She sleeps a lot but is in good spirits. We've got good friends both up north and down here. We are blessed.

Thanks everyone.....KK

Good fer you, KK.

Sorry I missed seeing you this whole season.

Maybe next year.

Glad you're feeling better.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Archived