SASS Wire Forum

Korupt Karl is at home in FL,,,Sunday 6:30

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

KK is resting at home,,,, has to return to hospital daily for cumadin checks,,,, eyesight is slowly improving but has a long way to go,,, strength is a lil better, but also has a ways to go! he can't read anything as yet, but sends his sincere appreciation and thanks for the prayers and concerns... and I want to thank all the ladies who gave me all those extra hugs to send to KK!!!! not so sure he'll ever see those tho!!!!

KK is getting out today,,, vision is improving slowly... at least he felt like talking today!!! he still has a ways to go!!!

they found an issue with KK aorta,,, bigger at the top or some such nonsense and that is apparently what is throwing the clots.. Cumadin is most likey nessasary.... also still going, or have done since we last talked, a scope to check out more of his heart....

at least they may have found the issue that is causing the clots....

I think they've called for out of state nurses!!!! but those from Indeeanna refused to come down!!!!

thas all for now folks!!!

KK had a seizure today,, ran an ekg, and next is a deal down the throat so they can look behind the heart for clots,, something is throwing them and they need to find that,,, they think cumadin may be in his future...

Kay is doing better, she has chemo tomorrow.. fortunately they have lots of friends to help out...

KK's vision has improved today,,, more tests today... I heard they're bringing in nurses from other hospitals today....

KK apparently had another mini stroke yesterday,,,or Sunday..

he's hoping to get out today,,,, still has some blurred vision issues,,,,(even sobered up)

prayers are appreciated and coveted!!!

If you want him to be able to read your post here sometime soon, please use the largest type here,,, not only is his vison blurred, but he only has his cell phone... it would make it easier than him enlarging it and reading one letter at a time.

Just got back from visiting him,,, is bp is very good, they are working on getting his sugar down,,, some dizzy spells,,, one more tip, if you know someone is diabetic, please don't try to force sweets on them... and if you see KK sneaking stuff he shudn't have,,,, smack him!!!

Love ya man!!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dern it.

GET WELL KK.

I hope my using his credit card at Bass Pro and Gander Mtn to buy 10 Cases of Featherlites didn't cause it. If it did, I'll give him 1 case back..... :)

Love ya Bro.

..........Widder

Prayers up for KK.Get will PARD.

Prayers up.

Come on Karl, quit scaring us!

Looking forward to seeing you again this year.

Dang...just not good news at all. Prayers up fer ya Pard....hope you are on the mend quickly.

Kajun

KK apparently had another mini stroke yesterday,,,or Sunday..

he's hoping to get out today,,,, still has some blurred vision issues,,,,(even sobered up)

prayers are appreciated and coveted!!!

I'm sure he would love the humor you put into your post! :)

Yes, prayers. Of course. Thanks for sharing.

I asked him if I shud visit him to make sure all the nurses got enuff attention,,,, he said they were sending in new ones each time!!! wonder why!!!

I talked to him for a few seconds last night....................lets just say some things don't change

Karl will always be Korupt

Get well soon Pard

Gonna miss you at the Ides

Edited for size :lol:

If you want him to be able to read your replies, this size type would help!!!!!!!

Get better yu ole scudder!!!!! and may the good LORD touch your body and make you whole again!!!

Leave all them nurses, doctors, lab techs and room mates alone. I'm starting to think that you like wearing those hospital gowns.

Damn it, was looking forward to seeing you at the Ides.

You get better and I'll see you then.

Wishing you the best......

Sun

Hang in there pard. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Next time I see ya' , I'll hug you first, before PB gets in there.

Shamrock Sadie & Knot Hardly Dunn

BTT with updates

Good for you Karl, had one myself takes a little while but you can beat it.

Archived