SASS Wire Forum

Before you hit the Link in the New Movie Insurgent Topic

Please read my message - should be the first one in that thread - after the OP.

Something does not feel right, and I would think twice about hitting the link,

Maybe someone more tech savvy (or more adventurous) could "clear" it first. Between the broken grammar and the unidentified sender, it smells fishy to me.

LL

Please read my message - should be the first one in that thread - after the OP.

Something does not feel right, and I would think twice about hitting the link,

Maybe someone more tech savvy (or more adventurous) could "clear" it first. Between the broken grammar and the unidentified sender, it smells fishy to me.

LL

Website domain is just a little over a month old. I see lots of potential for malware if not now in the near future. I would stay away.

And this person's one other post is, well Freedom of Speech is one thing, but let's just say that this person is "not one of us"

Hi Folks,

I hid the thread and another post as spam.

About Freedom of Speech, the following is from the Wire Guidelines. "We respect everyone’s Constitutional Rights, however, we do not allow those rights to be an excuse for rude behavior or abuse of the Wire. The SASS Wire is an added bonus to SASS membership. It is not a stated benefit, and as such its use by any individual is a privilege. SASS is not obligated to provide this service to anyone and we reserve the right to refuse such service to anyone at anytime."

Regards,

Allie

Archived