SASS Wire Forum

WTS: THIS 'N THAT LEFT FROM WINTER RANGE

Hello the camp! The following failed to swap or market in the WR flea market/swap meet--whatever--so here's your chance. All prices include shipping; if you're impatient, or want tracking, can do 2- to 3-day Priority for +$5.

As I don't log on the forum often, kindly advise "I'LL TAKE IT" to malpaismike@gmail.com . Thanks for looking, an' see ya round the campfire. mm

--Dillon .45 Colt Cartridge Conversion Kit for 550B press, $40. I went all-.44 to simplify life. SPF

--Dillon .45 Colt Crimp Die, $20; since I started on a single-stage press, I got this to complete the die head for my Dillon press. The 'Jesus' clip facilitates cleaning lube/sizing crud while maintainiing die setting--right handy. SPF

--RCBS .30-06 Neck Sizer Die, $25; if you shoot only a bolt rifle, this simplifies things; if an autoloader, might as well go check out the latest Chronicle.

--Lee .357/.38 Spl Carbide Sizer Die, $20; same as crimp die, plus I only use large primers [nothing set on STUN--heh].

--Simmons 22Mag 4x32 Rifle Scope, $35; as-new, matte silver, with rings. I got it at the same time as I scored my SS International 10-22; rifle was too purty to scope, so I put on Williams FireSight aperture gear.

--Zippo lighter, $5; old but reliable--even has a couple extra flints under the felt. A friend gave me a booful engraved brass model, plus, o'course, you don't light a hand-made stogie with a Zippo. SPF

Sent you a PM on the two 45 colt items.

PM answered, Col. Lew. Dillon .45 Colt gear is yours. I'll post SPF upon receipt of shipping info. thxnregards

SPF POSTED MM

Archived