SASS Wire Forum

Doc Noper

MBFields

He does not have a website he works from.

PM Sent

Brazos Bill Dupree

Your right he does not have a website. But he is the easiest guy to work with in the business. Turn around is second to NONE. No one else gets my business. He is very easy to contact at either of these numbers 616-895-6244 or 616-690-7544. He prefers to do business the old fashioned way by talking to his customers and I commend him for it.

Your right he does not have a website. But he is the easiest guy to work with in the business. Turn around is second to NONE. No one else gets my business. He is very easy to contact at either of these numbers 616-895-6244 or 616-690-7544. He prefers to do business the old fashioned way by talking to his customers and I commend him for it.

Duece I have a different contact number that I PM'd MB with. I have an 892 not 895. One of us is mistaken, However MB we are in complete agreement over the quality and ease to work with, He made me a shot gun belt in less than a week, had it mailed out prior to notifying me it was done.By the time I sent the check the next day, that same afternoon it arrived. I was so impressed with it that a month later I had him make me a new holster. All quality work and very happy with it. I would buy another in a minute. ONLY BAD THING IS I CAN'T USE MY EQUIPMENT AS AN EXCUSE FOR POOR PERFORMANCE ANYMORE. You buy you won't be sorry

Doc does like to have you look at his Facebook page to view his holsters, which was tough for me since I don't do Facebook. But we got it done anyway.

Brazos Bill Dupree

Thanks guys. You are right. Tried some of his holsters at gunsmoke and liked a lot. Sent one of my holsters with him from wr to make a new set for me. Looking forward to them!

Love my Doc Noper Rig! Doc is the tops when it comes to craftsmanship, and just over all great guy. Worth the money! He will never do you wrong. I know usually his turn around time is a little faster when not in the midst of shooting.

~~Blue

Archived