SASS Wire Forum

Liberty Gun Safes

:FlagAm: Just want to do a shout out to Liberty Safe 9G Products Division, Lenexa KS. I had a biometric pistol safe HDX 250 lose AC function after two years of service. Still worked on battery. They fixed the problem and shipped back to me at no cost. Sure makes it easier to "buy American" when companies stand behind their products. http://www.libertysafe.com/handgun-vault-hdx-250-smart-vault-ps-31-pg-107.html

SaukValley Sam

I agree:

Buying an American gun safe is an easy decision.

I would also recommend a safe that is ETL certified. This means that the safe has been tested by a third party testing lab to show that it will meet stringent standards.

La Gard makes good locks.

S&G was purchased by Stanley about ten years ago.

Be advised that they (Sargent & Greenleaf) are now incorporating some plastic parts in their locks... :mellow:

Trying to get a second Liberty. Wife want's to know why.... Aint come up with a good cover story for that one yet.

Trying to get a second Liberty. Wife want's to know why.... Aint come up with a good cover story for that one yet.

Why, 2 safes will make your guns twice as safe... It's something men know from birth.

I bought my son a safe for Christmas two years ago thinking that it would make room in mine..... Somehow, it did not! Now i'm thinking my daughter should have one.

We carrie back up guns, need back up safes :lol:

Be advised that they (Sargent & Greenleaf) are now incorporating some plastic parts in their locks... :mellow:

Only in their consumer grade Group II locks.

The commercial/industrial grades are all metal. And meet Group 1 classification.

The locks on my safes are Group 1.

OLG

Love my manual lock Liberty. Terrific safe.

'DITTO'

If you lived in Oklahoma you could claim you needed more space between guns so the earthquakes can't rub them together and scratch them all up.

Being in California that is an idea I could use...But some how I don't think she is going accept that it...Her thought would be to get rid of half, then there would be twice the room..

I still loose

Texas Lizard

Archived