SASS Wire Forum

Raylan's downfall

That baby's one hell of an actor! ;)

But I fear that this situation sets Ralan up for death at the endof the series. I hope I'm wrong.

Let's hope not. Someone has to come out of this whole

The baby will be fine.

Ava is the only one who could sell me the Brooklyn Bridge , and I wouldn't ask her for a receipt. LOL. I think I know who the other snitch is.

So if I got this straight Raylan is not marrying the mother of his child because she was talking about figuring out custody terms for the baby. :wacko:

So if I got this straight Raylan is not marrying the mother of his child because she was talking about figuring out custody terms for the baby. :wacko:

No. That's what she said initially. But then it turned into a "I want to be by your side forever" thing. My impression is she wants to get back together permanently.

No. That's what she said initially. But then it turned into a "I want to be by your side forever" thing. My impression is she wants to get back together permanently.

I've heard that line before.

I hope the writers are more creative than to have Boyd or (can't remember Sams characters name) snatch the baby and its mother to compromise Raylan. It would lead to a great showdown but wouldn't get many points for creativity.

Sounds to me like she is wanting help on the bills and all the big girl stuff she was planning on doing on her own. That is harder to do than most folks think. Turns out hooking the dude is easier.

Sounds to me like she is wanting help on the bills and all the big girl stuff she was planning on doing on her own. That is harder to do than most folks think. Turns out hooking the dude is easier.

I don't get that in her personality. She has always loved Raylan as far as I can tell.

I don't get that in her personality. She has always loved Raylan as far as I can tell.

To paraphrase the Shadow - "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of women"

When a major re-direction occurs, look for the obvious first. I can't forgive her for using the kid to torment Raylan.

Raylan and Boyd will work together to get Ava off the hook of going back to jail; they will also get all the money; split it; Boyd and Ava disappear to somewhere they can't be found, and Raylan goes to jail...

We need to start a pool. ;)

I think Raylan gets fired, maybe even does some time...

Boyd and Ava get away and he takes the blame for it...

Naw, Boyd is toast in my opinion. To much water over the dam.

Art is probably safe. I think the jury's out on everybody else.

I'm not actually reading this thread, because I just got the 5th season set and am at episode 10. I'm about a year behind on this thing.

But I just can't figure out how Ada got sent to the Kentucky state prison, without being charged with, and then convicted of, a crime. Seems they just sent her there overnight from the local jail without the usual intervening steps. Unless there are special Kentucky procedures....

I'm not actually reading this thread, because I just got the 5th season set and am at episode 10. I'm about a year behind on this thing.But I just can't figure out how Ada got sent to the Kentucky state prison, without being charged with, and then convicted of, a crime. Seems they just sent her there overnight from the local jail without the usual intervening steps. Unless there are special Kentucky procedures....

It's TV. Don't put too much thought into the police and legal procedures. It'll drive ya nutz.

It seems that the bad guys always get their comeuppance on this show. I look for Avery, Duffy and hopefully Katherine, to take a dirt nap.

Maybe Constable Bob wil be a self sacrificing hero. And Ava already kilt one Crowder.

I shiver in anticipation. :D

I had forgotten that.

I'd almost rather see Boyd blow him up like that mobster though.

And is it just me, or was this latest episode quite a bit bloodier than average?

I'm betting Constable Bob will play a big role in the finale, I see him pulling Ava to safety as Duffy and Boyd and Raylan and a few other nasties all tangle. I then see him taking her to his cabin and chaining her up for the remainder of her life.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm betting that Raylan gets in a shootout with Boyd and Ava gets caught up in the shoot out and takes a stray bullet. She isn't dead and Raylan (after killing Boyd) will go over to see about Ava and she puts a gun to Raylan's chest and pulls the trigger. Both die on the spot. Series ends with his exwife saying, "I always knew it would end this way."

Archived