SASS Wire Forum

Colt SAA question

Oddnews SASS# 24779

For the fire -- a couple of years ago, I got a pretty good deal on a (then) unfired Colt SAA third generation with the BP frame (no push button on the base pin, which is retained with a set screw, for those unfamiliar with Colts).

Apparently these modern reproductions of the BP are rare -- I'm almost sorry I've fired it, but the real question is, "Where can I find another one like it?" I'd really like to have a pair.

For the fire -- a couple of years ago, I got a pretty good deal on a (then) unfired Colt SAA third generation with the BP frame (no push button on the base pin, which is retained with a set screw, for those unfamiliar with Colts).

Apparently these modern reproductions of the BP are rare -- I'm almost sorry I've fired it, but the real question is, "Where can I find another one like it?" I'd really like to have a pair.

You may be able to get one through Colt's custom shop, but the wait may be a LONG time! I got my Colt's through SIXGIN SHORTY and they were beautiful. Too beautiful to use, but what the heck, I used them anyway. They're fun to shoot! All I've ever put through them is BP. Fire and Brimstone! BOOM!

Archived