SASS Wire Forum

FAVORITE MOVIE LINES

Caliope Cupcake #13981

Raylan from Justified, " You draw that gun and it'll be the last thing you ever do"

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. Rat, I've got a writ here that says you're to stop eatin Chin Lee's cornmeal forthwith, Now it a rat writ, writ for a rat and this is lawful service of same. Ya cant serve papers on a rat, Baby sister, Ya gotta kill him or let him be. Rooster Cogburn, the REAL True Grit movie!

Lonesome Dove:

Gus to Call: "just once I'd like to shoot at an educated man"

Call to Gus: "can't tolerate rude behavior in a man"

Gus to Call while dieing "you aint gona become a drunkard over this are you?"

Call to Gus: "Texas, you want me to take you to Texas, Hell we just got to Montana"

Sackets: "killin don't set well with a man's supper"

Tecate Slam

From "Cloud Atlas":

Inquisitor: "What makes you think anyone will believe you?"

Sonmi 451: "Some people already do."

Where Star Wars is space opera, Star Trek is sci/fi, and Bazing Saddles is comedy----Cloud Atlas is about Life.

From Firefly:

Mal: "Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!"

Mal: Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also, certain... bullets.

Jayne : Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid.

There are just too many from that show to list!

Y'all see the man hangin' out of the spaceship with the really big gun? I'm not saying you weren't easy to find, but it was kind of out of our way and he didn't wanna come in the first place. Man's lookin' to kill some folk. So really it's his will y'all should worry about thwarting.

I haven't mentioned any from The Princess Bride, but there are too many great quotes from that movie to count.

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line"

I'll say this, Suggs; you're the kind of man it's a pleasure to hang. If all you can talk is guff, you can talk it to the Devil.

A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke don't want one bad enough.

What's good for me might not be good for the weak minded.

Anyway, whacking a surly bartender ain't much of a crime.

What are you talking about, you don't even like money. You like money less than you like fun. If that's possible. Fun is my department.

Gus McCrae

Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on.. Pat Garrett in Young Guns II

Archived