SASS Wire Forum

WTS: .38-55 BULLETS -- WILL BE AT WINTER RANGE

Malpais Mike

Hello the camp! I have a raft of .38-55 bullets awaiting a good home. This marketing scheme is prolly a day late and a dollar short, but I'll give 'er a go. I'll be at the flea market Wed PM in the big tent. If you post an "I'LL BUY IT" between now and then, I'll do my best to set them aside for you. I am selling them as lots; if you don't want them all, go in with a pard or peddle the balance. In the event of shipping, most will fit small flat-rate box = $6.50; most would be medium flat-rate box at $13.50.

Just to make it tougher on myself, I'm busy getting out of Dodge; kindly email your druthers to malpaismike@gmail.com--easier to check that than logging in often.

Diameters and weights vary and quantities are as close as I can get with my boots off [ergo, +/- a few]. All are blue lube, so I can't say re black powder. Enuf jawin', here goes. Thanks for looking. mm

==300 ea, .380 dia 260 gr gas check; these are Cast Precision in factory box [have a Midway inv sticker]--one is taped, but looks complete; $70.

==197 ea, .379 dia 245 gr plain base; $25.

==152 ea, .379 dia 240 gr plain base; $20.

==119 ea, .380 dia 240 gr plain base; $15.

==334ea, .379 dia 265 gr gas check; $70.

Hello the camp! I have a raft of .38-55 bullets awaiting a good home. This marketing scheme is prolly a day late and a dollar short, but I'll give 'er a go. I'll be at the flea market Wed PM in the big tent. If you post an "I'LL BUY IT" between now and then, I'll do my best to set them aside for you. I am selling them as lots; if you don't want them all, go in with a pard or peddle the balance. In the event of shipping, most will fit small flat-rate box = $6.50; most would be medium flat-rate box at $13.50.

Just to make it tougher on myself, I'm busy getting out of Dodge; kindly email your druthers to malpaismike@gmail.com--easier to check that than logging in often.

Diameters and weights vary and quantities are as close as I can get with my boots off [ergo, +/- a few]. All are blue lube, so I can't say re black powder. Enuf jawin', here goes. Thanks for looking. mm

==300 ea, .380 dia 260 gr gas check; these are Cast Precision in factory box [have a Midway inv sticker]--one is taped, but looks complete; $70.

==197 ea, .379 dia 245 gr plain base; $25.

==152 ea, .379 dia 240 gr plain base; $20.

==119 ea, .380 dia 240 gr plain base; $15.

==334ea, .379 dia 265 gr gas check; $70.

Not to rain on your parade, but a USPS small flat rate box is only a few cents over 5$. Just used it last week.

Free BTT for good prices

You're right as rain, AO. Downside is I print my own postage; I got tired of half-roll of tape to secure label and went to Avery labels, adding just under a buck to the deal but much handier. mw

Archived