SASS Wire Forum

WTB Allen Montana Blanket Pistol Rug

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/735504/allen-montana-pistol-case-11-gray

Want to buy an 11 inch Montana Blanket Pistol Rug that was manufactured by the Allen Company a few years ago. I have searched several online retailers and have been unable to locate one. Everyone lists them as discontinued. If you have one in good condition that you would be willing to part with, I would really appreciate an opportunity to buy it from you. The above provided link will show you what the pistol rug looks like. If you have one or know where I might find one, please email me at ctodd2@nc.rr.com.

Sandhills Slim, SASS 22998

Have already tried Ebay and Amazon. Didn't find one and want the particular pattern described in the link. They didn't come in a variety of colors, just that one pattern.

Slim,

I have one that measures 13" along the long side of the case so I suspect it is the one your looking for. I have a 1851 Navy I am taking to Winter Range to sell. If it is sold I will sell you the case when I return.

CP

Coconino Pistolero, if the case is available when you return from Winter Range, I would really like to buy it. Just let me know what you want for it and I will send you a check and my address. Thank you very much.

Sandhills Slim

When I saw this post, it jogged my memory. I thought, "There is one of those around here, somewhere."

After a little searching, I found it in the back of a closet. Unfortunately, it was a long gun case and the pattern did not match exactly.

It was, however, a Bob Allen, Indian blanket case.

Maybe my old brain is not completely gone.

Archived