SASS Wire Forum

Safe cleaning at Fire&Ice / WR

I'm bringing this stuff out to Ben Avery on the 18th. Look me up if interested.

Pair of COLT (NOT clone) 2nd gen 51 Navies. Come with black slim jim holsters. Excellent condition. One w/ presentation box and acces. Tuned up by Rowdy Yates. $1750.

Pair of USFA prewar model 44-40s. Black powder frames. 5 1/2 barrels. Blue & the most beautiful CCH I've ever seen on a firearm. LNIB. Absolutely gorgeous! Must go thru FFL. $2500.

Pair of Ruger 44-40 BISLEYS! Vaqueros converted to Bisleys by the late Bob Shaw of Walker 47 including action work and cylinder throating. 5 1/2" barrels in blue/cch. Eagle buffalo horn gunfighter grips. Ready for FCGF! Must go thru FFL. $1750 Sold PF

Original Remington Derringer in .41 rimfire. Includes 2 boxes ammo!. Hinge is NOT cracked (rare)! Blued.Very nice condition. Want to look like an "authentic" gambler? $900

Original Springfield Trapdoor 45-70. Don't know much about these but appears to be in good condition. Carbine length barrel and has extra "rifle length" barrel with it. $600

Uncut '97 12 ga. 3 screw forend (very early model). $450 SOLD

Alfonso's of Hollywood holster. Belt fits 34-37" waist. One drop loop right hand holster. .38 loops. Tan.$150

May add more stuff if I've got room left!

Arrived at Ben Avery(WR) today and no longer have the ability to send pics and condition reports, etc. If you want to see anything before it goes to the swap meet on Wednesday send me a PM with your phone # and I'll call you to set up a meeting asap.

Archived