SASS Wire Forum

Kisses

Aunt Jen

Happy Valentines Day, everyone--the holiday that celebrates the invention of the kiss in 1907 by the Hershey company.

It's very profitable for Hershey because at the factory, they only put 2 of them in the package, then ship them... There are no lights inside the trucks.

Eat them quickly; they reproduce like tribbles. If you don't, they could break loose and---the next thing you know, everyone could have one.

Happy Valentines Day, everyone--the holiday that celebrates the invention of the kiss in 1907 by the Hershey company.

It's very profitable for Hershey because at the factory, they only put 2 of them in the package, then ship them... There are no lights inside the trucks.

Eat them quickly; they reproduce like tribbles. If you don't, they could break loose and---the next thing you know, everyone could have one.

Happy Valentine's Day, Jen.

Sounds like you've eaten too much chocolate today already. Being one of those who will squeeze a nickel until the buffalo poops, I'm headed to WalMart tomorrow to scarf up all the on-sale Hershey's and Mars chocolates I can get into my bag!!

Archived