SASS Wire Forum

Pictures Wanted....Post Your Favorites

Jim No Horse

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loose Cinch is the best Outlaw shooter I've ever seen. He is a classic. Can draw is pistols and shoot targets from the outside in. When I witnessed this spectacle I told Judge I wanted to shoot Outlaw. Cinch inspired me!

And he has a heart as true as GOLD. :wub:

SawmillMary2014_zps678fe25e.jpg

I submit this picture not because of the dramatic action or composition but because it's of my best buddy for the past 47 years. We've been running our own mom and pop business for the last 20 years and have put every effort into it. Now at the edge of retirement, me made the decision to slow down and do something else besides work. I dug out my guns and reloading equipment and started shooting again. I told her it wasn't any fun just going out and shooting alone. This evolved into joining the closest SASS club. After a couple of matches, it came clear that Mary wanted to shoot also. So we got her set up. She shot every local match last year and has jumped in and helped the club rebuild at their new location. I've set up the Dillon 450 to load her 38 Short Colt loads and she loads them. Also the 44 Special for her Marlin 1894. She still hasn't bought into the idea that practice is necessary.

Archived