SASS Wire Forum

WTB Pair Orig Vaq 38/357 blue 5 1/2

MBFields

If you don't find the originals, I have a pair of New Vaqueros blue 5 1/2" in 357 I would part with

I do have a pair of CCH OVM in 357/38

They have been short-stroked by GAA (Kid Celero) and have traveled in a nice case to matches as a set of back up guns.

Pricing and photos on request

MB==== I asked you about bisley because I have a pair hiding in safe. low round count, because oridinal owner had problems with cylinder so had them returned to factory. 1 has new cylinder but both are now blue instead of cch.

I have a pair of OM Blued CC 5 1/2 Bisley Vaquero's, consecutive numbers, Full action job, short stroke and jeweled (by Jimmy Spurs), with fancy rosewood grips and Slick Brass frt site...The transfer bars are still installed.............

PM if interested...........RT

MB==== I asked you about bisley because I have a pair hiding in safe. low round count, because oridinal owner had problems with cylinder so had them returned to factory. 1 has new cylinder but both are now blue instead of cch.

Have you shot them? Do you like how you you grip a bisley? Could you send me pics and price. bekkfarm@msn.com

Archived