SASS Wire Forum

KORUPT KARL did what ?

Widder, SASS #59054

I heard this story over the weekend thru a 3rd party.

But, its my duty to the Wire and all my Wire pards to share this story.

Supposedly, Korupt Karl had been to a shooting match down in Florida and had stopped at a local sporting goods store and picked up some hard to find .22 ammo.

He was with one of his shooting Pards but no-one will confirm nor deny if it was ShyAnnie, Cypress Sam or Wyatt.

Anyhow, after leaving the sporting goods store, Korupt Karl stopped for gas. Naturally, he pulled up beside a pump where a BEAUTIFUL lady was pumping her own gas.

It was a warm day and she was wearing a VERY SHORT skirt and half top, which helped display her beauty.

Anyhow, this Lady looked over at Karls vehicle and noticed the ammo in the back seat. She stopped pumping her gas and walked over to Karls vehicle, leaned over to put her head thru the window, then stood upright and ask Karl....."would you be willing to trade a tender moment with me for some ammo"?

Karl hesitated a moment (caught alittle off guard), looked in the eye of that Lady and said: "I might be interested.....What kind of ammo do you have"!

..........Widder

Only in Florida :lol::lol::lol:

well, it happent!!!! I wuz thar!!!! it bout scart ol KK half to death, an we all noze thit that wud be a short trip!!!!!

he dint even lit me hav anee eethur!!!!

I didn't need another reason for owning a truck but there it is!

Not only that I just found a new home for all my empty boxes of .22 ammo....

THE BACK SEAT.

Korrupt Karl is such an INSPIRATION.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Somethin about "Double Barrelled" that got me to thinkin......

Guest Tascosa Kid #90830

Hey KK, would like to meet such a popular cowboy! How about at the Texas state championship at Plum Creek Shooting Society in May. And that goes for all the rest of you funny guys! Tascosa Kid ps: 93 shooters at the regular monthly last week , so state will be a hoot.

Hey KK, would like to meet such a popular cowboy! How about at the Texas state championship at Plum Creek Shooting Society in May. And that goes for all the rest of you funny guys! Tascosa Kid ps: 93 shooters at the regular monthly last week , so state will be a hoot.

Hey pard, I would love to, but May is a busy month with the Ohio State Championshp and the International BP shoot.....I was just at Comin At Cha and had a ball. I really enjoy the folks from Texaas.

KK

I do hope to run into you one day.....enjoy shooting and stay on the trail.

Hey pard, I would love to, but May is a busy month with the Ohio State Championshp and the International BP shoot.....I was just at Comin At Cha and had a ball. I really enjoy the folks from Texaas.

KK

I do hope to run into you one day.....enjoy shooting and stay on the trail.

Did you say trail or tail. :P

Be careful Karl...heard my ex was heading your way...shes always looking to trade....don't want her getting more ammo...lol...Jim

After you meet him ya better wash your hands.....

After you meet him ya better wash your hands.....

Actually, you don't have to worry about that because Karl don't shake hands.

He keeps a glass in one and a cigar in the other. And those hands only become empty when a beautiful lady is getting one of his patented hugs.

In our game, a shooters expertise is usually manifested by the amount of time and practice they put into it.

Such is the same with Karl..... he is constantly practicing his hugging techniques on beautiful ladies.

He's 70 years old and Chippendales is still recruiting him.

..........Widder

Hey KK, would like to meet such a popular cowboy!

Karl's not popular, part of his probation was that he has to be under observation and supervision by responsible adults at all times..............................that's why he joined SASS :o:lol:

Karl's not popular, part of his probation was that he has to be under observation and supervision by responsible adults at all times..............................that's why he joined SASS :o:lol:

I was believe'n you until I got to the part where you said "responsible adults at all times"............. :P:lol: :lol:

Actually, you don't have to worry about that because Karl don't shake hands.

He keeps a glass in one and a cigar in the other. And those hands only become empty when a beautiful lady is getting one of his patented hugs.

In our game, a shooters expertise is usually manifested by the amount of time and practice they put into it.

Such is the same with Karl..... he is constantly practicing his hugging techniques on beautiful ladies.

He's 70 years old and Chippendales is still recruiting him.

..........Widder

Actually, the last time I saw Karl he had to smoke his cigar 'cause he had a mason jar in each hand. :D

Wyatt has a reputation for telling TALL tales..... :)

Not me. I don't make this stuff up!

..........Widder

I don't make this stuff up either!

Check the small print on the back of your membership card

Misty Moonshine started putting that on about two years ago..............right after she met Karl

Hey, hey, hey.....I resemble that. 1st of all I'm only 68 Widder. 2nd I don't hang around any responsible adults as the only one I know is Two Sons and Sis and they won't have anything to do with me. 3rd, you are correct sir....a cigar in the mouth and a mason jar in each hand...that's how I roll....lol.

You guys are nuts...that's why I love ya.

KK

I'm still Pi$$ed at chu!!! got my foot runt ovur cuz yu wurnt thar tu protect me...

but then tha wimmens do give me more hugs wen yu taint thar!!!

Archived