SASS Wire Forum

Be careful even when not shooting

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

Due to a mix up in communications yesterday I got my foot run over by the target trailer, bad thing was it stopped on top of my foot, and then sat there for what seemed like an eternity before being pulled off. a trailer with tandem axles that was laden with targets.

fortunately no breaks in my foot, just soft tissue damage, swelling and lots of bruising.. little soreness today and little pain today.

So, please be careful at the range, the WHOLE time!!!

oh, and no cussing involved, it hurt to much to waste time cussing,,,,, all I cud say was,,,,, MOVE IT,,, MOVE IT!!!!!

or Purdy Foot for all the purdy colors of my foot!!

Yeah, I know a guy that slipped of the target trailer and broke his leg just before the annual he was helping to set up. It was not a pretty sight.

Yee-owch! Good thing nothing's broke. (Don't they shoot cowboys with broken legs? Or is that cows? Naw, cows don't shoot nobody. Don't mind me.)

That's the problem when you hit the trail - sometimes the trail hits back.

Anyway, glad it's not more serious and hope it heals fast. Even than, be kind to it. It's easy to re-injure a foot. I've proven that many times.

It was my understanding that the fellow motioning the tractor to pull forward was an up and coming B WESTERN shooter....just sayin.

Due to a mix up in communications yesterday I got my foot run over by the target trailer, bad thing was it stopped on top of my foot, and then sat there for what seemed like an eternity before being pulled off. a trailer with tandem axles that was laden with targets.

fortunately no breaks in my foot, just soft tissue damage, swelling and lots of bruising.. little soreness today and little pain today.

So, please be careful at the range, the WHOLE time!!!

oh, and no cussing involved, it hurt to much to waste time cussing,,,,, all I cud say was,,,,, MOVE IT,,, MOVE IT!!!!!

No cussing means there was a wasted opportunity. :lol:

Feel better CC. :blush:

Waimea

:FlagAm:

laughter is medicine for the soul!! thanks for the medicine,,,,, speaking of medicine, time for my evening wine!

no KK wasn't driving, but it's his fault because he wasn't there to keep me out of trouble!!!!!

Maybe if it rains, his newly found web (flattened) feet will be an advantage?

If not we can hear him running across the stage..... Flop................flop............flop.

how did you knock my childhood nickname???? :o:P:D

You had better run this by the rules committee.....

Your new foot size could be considered a grip enhancement!

Sorry about your injury Culpepper. Hope it heals fast and doesn't slow you down for Winter Range! Get well pard!

Oh I'll have to spend some brain power to come up with an interesting additional Alias to add to your large collection for this latest adventure :P

Heal fast Tender Foot :lol:

I think BIG FOOT is taken.

Flat foot?

Purdy BIG Foot- :P

OLG

We are all about safety but sometimes simply sharing things on the Wire can be very dangerous............. :P:lol:

Can I make fun a him now?! Can I?! Can I?! :P He musta been dry firin a stage while everyone was a waitin on him!

Take care a yer feet! I speak from experience...

SEE? This is what happens when you post a vid on the wire "flaunting" your new AAC buckle, the range gods have a way of balancing the scales.

Hope you get better my friend.

Dan

Yep, probably all that fancy bling blinded the driver......kind of like a deer in the headlights.

I wouldn't go trying on new shoes for a while......have a hard time finding a size 10 and a size 14 in one pair of shoes.

May you heal up quickly and get back to all things quickly.

See ya at Ruskin (maybe) or the Ides.

Sun

yes on the Ides,

I dint post the vid of me and that shiny buckle I stole from you DID, rather that you gave me.....

dint have bling on that day,,, but i hed wupped everyone,, that may have had a part in it,,,,

foot is much better and I am soooooooooo thankful it wasn't a lot worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that hurts to think about!

Heal up, pard, we need you around!

I got hurt at work once and know exactly what you mean about it hurt too bad to cuss!

(I will omit comments about qualifying for that new men's cologne ... Eau de Pain ...) :P

It was my understanding that the fellow motioning the tractor to pull forward was an up and coming B WESTERN shooter....just sayin.

heck Im surprised it wasn't you driving it karl :P

Archived