SASS Wire Forum

Wartrace Regulators

Hopalong Mac McLin

Today my pardner, El Viejo Lobo, and I shot our first CAS/SASS match and had a blast. The range is beautiful....much greater than I expected... the members were helpful, and the experience just makes me ready for the 3rd Saturday shoot. Great experience and I can see why the sport is so popular. My pard and I will do our best to try to bring more folks into the sport. Thank you Wartrace Regulators.

Hopalong Mac

Hopalong Mac welcome to CAS. The folks up in WarTrace are a first class group of Cowboys.

Come on over and check out The North Alabama Regulators near Grant. You also have the clubs down in Birmingham. You can shoot every week end at different club if you wanted to.

Again welcome to the sport.

www.northalabamaregulators.com

Today my pardner, El Viejo Lobo, and I shot our first CAS/SASS match and had a blast. The range is beautiful....much greater than I expected... the members were helpful, and the experience just makes me ready for the 3rd Saturday shoot. Great experience and I can see why the sport is so popular. My pard and I will do our best to try to bring more folks into the sport. Thank you Wartrace Regulators.

Hopalong Mac

Glad y'all made it and had a good time, sorry I had to work and missed you.

Randy

Marshall TKD, We would love to shoot at Grant, but we need to shoot on Saturdays. Could you give me the names of the clubs shooting in Birmingham, please? We observed a shoot with the Vulcan Long Rifles, which I think was on the 2nd Saturday. What other clubs and contact information shoot on Saturday in Birmingham. I understand that Wartrace shoots on the 1st and 3rd Saturday.

Alchemist Belle....just noticed your handles spell out BAD....you are bad.

Most the shoots in North and Central Alabama are Sunday matches with the exception of Vulcan which is the 2nd Saturday. There is matches though in the Chattanooga area on the third and fourth Saturday's. About a 2 hr. Drive from Decatur.

Belle I am not as stupid as I look. :^D

d

So Vulcan on 2nd Saturday and Wartrace on 1st and 3rd. Wartrace is almost 2 hours from Decatur and Chatanooga is 4, which is a bit too far on a regular basis, although I had heard that Chatanooga had some very nice clubs. Thanks for the input.

Archived