SASS Wire Forum

life is better for now

Trigger Mike

her chemo radiation ended 12-29 but it took until the third week before she finally came back to her original self for the most part. what a hard ride. two kinds of chemo starts late next week. we told her doctor the trouble she was having as she finally came around and realized how bad off she had been. he was not surprised and told us he can help with that as she enters the next round and to keep him informed about it. meanwhile the damage is done. perhaps time will make a difference. I hold no ill will towards those who experience it and separate afterwards. i have no plans to do that but totally understand why some do.

her chemo radiation ended 12-29 but it took until the third week before she finally came back to her original self for the most part. what a hard ride. two kinds of chemo starts late next week. we told her doctor the trouble she was having as she finally came around and realized how bad off she had been. he was not surprised and told us he can help with that as she enters the next round and to keep him informed about it. meanwhile the damage is done. perhaps time will make a difference. I hold no ill will towards those who experience it and separate afterwards. i have no plans to do that but totally understand why some do.

Challenges like that will change people. We all do the best we can with the cards we're dealt.

Prayers aloft for both of you.

Been there done that, I can tell you it's worth the effort. The doctor told me 98% die within a year and make the arrangements that was twenty five years ago. My girl came back changed but every bit or more the woman I married. Hang in there it will work out.

Doesn't matter a tinkers dam the thoughts and feelings while going through a rough patch. What matters are the feelings when you finally get through it. Keep faith in God and trust in each other and you will emerge stronger in faith and love.

Doesn't matter a tinkers dam the thoughts and feelings while going through a rough patch. What matters are the feelings when you finally get through it. Keep faith in God and trust in each other and you will emerge stronger in faith and love.

+100!!!

totally agree we need to hang in there and during this break in treatment every day gets better just nervous about the next round. when treatments go on its like having a wisdom tooth pulled without being knocked out first. actually the tooth being pulled might be better. :lol:

It's a tough go that's almost impossible to prepare for and impacts the entire family. I'm so sorry you both are going through this. Keep your faith and invest heavily in prayer. I can attest that it works.

prayer to God does help indeed. meanwhile she got the word she starts chemo Tuesday. crying began again. frustrated words about how some of the problems before was my fault. my dr told me about what he would do for her to hep her and would give me as well if I wanted it. told her what he offered but she refused as a dumb idea. told if she did not I would. no avail. so here we go, but this time i hope to be better prepared for whatever comes.

Archived