SASS Wire Forum

Bill Maher comments on American Sniper

Irish Tom

I have all the words. But I can't use them here.

He is what falls from the north end of a south bound bull.

I lump him in with Michael Moore, Seth Rogan, Alec Baldwin and the rest of the Hollywood crowd.

Wire Saloon,

Let's not over analyze or promote these people's thoughts any further. We're wasting valuable typing space and links. It's this simple:

"For those willing to fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.”

CBO

These Hollyweird liberals make nothing, grow nothing and sell nothing. We have the power to stop them by stopping to watch, rent or buy anything with them in it. Make it known why you choose to not patronize anything that they are in.

It shouldn't surprise us when one of these liberals sound off. They are and always have been opposites of main stream society and they have an unfettered freedom to bash anything conservative. They are protected and worshipped by main stream media and most of them aren't as funny or talented as we're led to believe.

Just by reading all your replies I choose not to even click on the link. I don't want to hear what he said, I know it'll raise my blood pressure and I'm havin' a really nice day! I can't stand the sight of Bill Maher! :angry:

Rye :)

Chris Kyle a psychopath? Hardly.

BUT, people like Moore, Mahr, Neeson, et al, are sociopaths, whose only escape or respite from that desperate, boring, clichèd isolated existence is associating with, sleeping with and agreeing with, one another and attempting to force their existence upon society at large. In the process, they make themselves widely know within normal society, who wish they would just die out. The closest analogy to these belly crawling snakes that comes to mind are are skunks, but than, that analogy really is unfair to skunks....and snakes

Just another turd in the punchbowl of humanity!!

We take kids and train them to be killers so we don't have to face what they are seriously underpaid to face in our behalf.

Then we allow some worthless POS "news or entertainment" figure to put them down and denigrate what they do without any serious or organized program to shut those figures the hell up.

Shameful.

Just another turd in the punchbowl of humanity!!

An insult to turds...

All these holier-than-thou Hollywood libturds need to step back and consider where they would be if it were not for men like Kyle, and the rest of our military, that are willing to put their lives on the line so these @$$holes can express their opinions.

Most of them would be living in a tarpaper shack, cowering in a corner, afraid to stick their little wee wee outside to take a piss.

Rant off. For Now.

When I was a cop on the streets of Baton Rouge,La. and having to put up with attorneys who were just like BM, I always said that they should have to ride in a patrol unit for 6 months before they could practice law.

BM should be sent to a forward unit and take point on patrol where firefights are common. I bet his ass would be changing his anti-military talk. The other night he came on the channel my wife had clicked to by mistake and he was saying a bunch of BS against the Navy commercial. It showed sailors doing different jobs and then added, as long as these Navy members are on duty you are safe from "THEM" He said, WHO IS THEM?

I wish we could send his butt to where them are!!! Fairshake 4th ID 65-68 LEO 76-90

At least the turd is the end result of a productive existence.

well...some turds don't come out too healthy. Mahar is that kind.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived