SASS Wire Forum

Shooters List for A Dark Day On The Santa Fe

Confederate Colt

If'n you want 5' of flames shootin out of yore guns you may want to supplant your diet wif wut ever "inducing food" required for such gaseous expressions. Word round Fort White is Cheatin Chamberlain is the gas gourmand...maybe he'll "pipe up" here later to fan the flames of this here post

kajun

Not sure wut all that means. I flunked out of Kajun reading.

But I am hoping Cheatin' is nowhere near Camp Outlaw.

He sounds dangerous.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh good, we can trade Outlaw jokes all night.

Hope my campfire next to his propane tank won't bother him too much. :lol:

You don't have any SILLY rules like: "no adult bevridges on site", do you?

Waimea

Sent you an E-Mule

He sounds dangerous.

Waimea

Well you know he's not the reining KING OF KABOOM champion for nothing........

He sounds dangerous.

Waimea

This is what happened the last time Cheatin visited someone's campsite.....he wasn't dressed cowboy though.

This is what happened the last time Cheatin visited someone's campsite.....he wasn't dressed cowboy though.

I like chili, it brings out the wild side in me! :D Now Kajun see what you started! :o

Cheatin'

I like chili, it brings out the wild side in me! :D Now Kajun see what you started! :o

Cheatin'

I merely pointed out the obvious in the interest of public safety :D

Oh sure.........blame the Kajun!!

CC, you oughta hear Iva talk about him....he blames everybody..lol! He came by the King of Kaboom title even before last year's match!

He will never know the difference, he is Krazy anyway! :P

Cheatin'

Well....now there you go again...at least this time you ain't blaming me....I come by being Krazy naturally....kinda like you being the King of Kaboom :P :P

Waimea....if'n I was you I'd be kerful to snuff out the campfire at Camp Wiamea afore Cheatin walks by!!

Yeah, you could shoot Outlaw. :P:lol:

Waimea

I think Sun's too scared to shoot Outlaw!! :ph34r:

Waimea....if'n I was you I'd be kerful to snuff out the campfire at Camp Wiamea afore Cheatin walks by!!

LOL :lol:

I think Sun's too scared to shoot Outlaw!! :ph34r:

LOL :lol:

I ain't scared of nothing but cleaning guns and the IRS. If I shot BP, this would be the place to be. I know ya'll will have fun......even without me.

I ain't scared of nothing but cleaning guns and the IRS. If I shot BP, this would be the place to be. I know ya'll will have fun......even without me.

No one said you had to shoot BP, we do have a smokeless category.

In the interest of public safety! :P That's like the pot calling the kettle black! The great state of Louisiana sent your Krazy azz to North Georgia. In the safety interest of its citizens. They thought they could hide you up in them there mountains. :lol::lol:

Cheatin'

In the interest of public safety! :P That's like the pot calling the kettle black! The great state of Louisiana sent your Krazy azz to North Georgia. In the safety interest of its citizens. They thought they could hide you up in them there mountains. :lol::lol:

Cheatin'

I didnt know they could hide Krazy.........

Cypress: I am bringing 8 possibly 9 shooters down with me to the great township of Fort White to shoot this match. We really should see YOUR name on the shooters list. ;) Help us hit the 80 shooter mark!

Cheatin'

Cheatin'

Don't talk so loud..."they" might hear you.

Cypress: I am bringing 8 possibly 9 shooters down with me to the great township of Fort White to shoot this match. We really should see YOUR name on the shooters list. ;) Help us hit the 80 shooter mark!

Cheatin'

Well Sun what do ya say??

Sorry guys, ain't gonna be there.........

Sun,

Show up and I'll provide the ammo for free, if'n you win your category. $20 otherwise.

I'll even throw in gun cleaning lessons for FREE!!!

AR

Sun,

Show up and I'll provide the ammo for free, if'n you win your category. $20 otherwise.

AR

How could you pass that up??!!

Sun,

AR

Amarillo Rattler: That is one hell of a deal you are offering Cypress! :) There is nothing like the cowboy family! ;)

Cheatin'

My pard Desperado will be mailing his 'aplikashun' so that'll mean one more towards the goal.

Hey "King of Kaboom" (and I mean that in the nicest way) ...he's riding with me so you know he ain't right in the head. I think you and him are related somehow :D

Kajun

Amarillo Rattler: That is one hell of a deal you are offering Cypress! :) There is nothing like the cowboy family! ;)

Cheatin'

Rattler's a good man and he loves his Black Powder.

Pretty sure ifn he had his way everybody'd be shooting the Holy Black.

Waimea

My pard Desperado will be mailing his 'aplikashun' so that'll mean one more towards the goal.

Hey "King of Kaboom" (and I mean that in the nicest way) ...he's riding with me so you know he ain't right in the head. I think you and him are related somehow :D

Kajun

Maybe so if he is from the Texas side of Louisiana or maybe Florida. I also have kin folk in Ohio, New Jersey, Illinois, New York, South Carolina, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Tennessee, Delaware and Florida. But aren't we all brother and sisters in the cowboy world? :o

Cheatin'

Maybe so if he is from the Texas side of Louisiana or maybe Florida. I also have kin folk in Ohio, New Jersey, Illinois, New York, South Carolina, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Delaware and Florida. But aren't we all brother and sisters in the cowboy world? :o

Cheatin'

Indeed we are Cheatin'... looking forward to shooting with ya'll in 2 weeks!

Maybe so if he is from the Texas side of Louisiana or maybe Florida. I also have kin folk in Ohio, New Jersey, Illinois, New York, South Carolina, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Delaware and Florida. But aren't we all brother and sisters in the cowboy world? :o

Cheatin'

Indeed we are Cheatin'... looking forward to shooting with ya'll in 2 weeks!

Same here Kajun!! Really looking forward to shooting this one and seeing some cowboys that I have not seen in a while. ;)

Cheatin'

Oh the LOVE.

I think I'm gonna be sick... :lol:

Yeah, I'm asking my Pard Colt to put me and Earp on the same posse as Cheatin' and The Krazy Man.

Waimea

Well I shoveled 8" of global warming out of my driveway before dark and have another 2" with a glazing of ice waiting for me in the morning. Long Range forecast is calling for another round next weekend too. 13 more days till I hit the road. It can't get here soon enough!

Yee Haw!! Just finished up loading for The Dark Day on The Santa Fe. I Loaded for 7 shooters that are heading down from Alabama & Georgia. I also loaded 700 rounds of 45 Colt for my good friend Confederate Colt for this match. This making the total of 2100 metallic cartridges and 350 shotgun cartridges. Man that is a lot of hand dipping of BP for one match! They call it a labor of love. <_< I call it just labor!! :lol:

Cheatin'

Archived