SASS Wire Forum

11 of 12 balls were underinflated: ohhhhhhh !

Widder, SASS #59054

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now the NFL is going to try and convince us that a locker room attendant changed the air pressure with out the knowledge of Brady or Bellacheat. How dumb do they think the public is?

Pathetic. The league and the Patriots have gone from cheaters to outright liars. What a way to treat their fans and what a legacy for Brady and Bellacheat to leave behind. Everything Brady has ever done is now tainted

Now the NFL is going to try and convince us that a locker room attendant changed the air pressure with out the knowledge of Brady or Bellacheat. How dumb do they think the public is?

Pathetic. The league and the Patriots have gone from cheaters to outright liars. What a way to treat their fans and what a legacy for Brady and Bellacheat to leave behind. Everything Brady has ever done is now tainted

Again, I encourage you to wait for someone with actual knowledge to speak. These unattributed leaks coming from "unnamed sources" have been wildly inaccurate. And repeating them does not make them true.

LL

News Flash

Someone from the Patriot's organization must have been in my garage last night. Went out this morning and one of the four tires on my truck was flat.

Belichick and Brady have denied having any knowledge of the tire deflation........Tire Kingdom is looking into the matter. :o:ph34r:

I'm sorry but there is no way in hell that Brady after throwing 100k passes a year over how many years didn't know as soon as he touched the first ball that it was under inflated.There is no locker room attendant that would dare alter those balls without his permission or more to the point his direction.

It doesn't matter who altered the balls he knew they were altered and there is no way that can be denied.

Archived