SASS Wire Forum

I Thought the Seahawks Were Supposed To Play Today

Subdeacon Joe

I like both teams going in.

Russell Wilson. Young, smart, good leader that never gets into trouble. Kind of like to see him do good.

And I like the rest of the team.

BUT.

Would kind of like to see Brady get one more Championship just so he can hold all those rings up

when they start talking about Manning being the best.

I like Manning. But think he is WAY over rated.

To many one and done's in the playoffs.

And many of those HE did not play good. SO. Would really like to see Brady get another just for that reason.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably give some folks apoplexy

SB is in Arizona. No problem. ;)

I'm not sure if the Minutemen are volunteers or payed by the team. If the former, they may not make it to the game.

Colts are now claiming that the Pats let the air out of the Dolt's balls. The jokes write themselves.

Fortunately, Allie Mo lurks....

The End Zone Militia are unpaid volunteers. All are experienced re-enactors who supply their own garb and muzzleloaders. They are a Gillette Stadium feature, unlikely to go to Arizona.

And if one more Indy groaner or Pats hater repeats this ridiculous deflated ball story, I'll spit. What balls do they think the Colts used? Wait....let me rephrase that....

LL

The End Zone Militia are unpaid volunteers. All are experienced re-enactors who supply their own garb and muzzleloaders. They are a Gillette Stadium feature, unlikely to go to Arizona.

And if one more Indy groaner or Pats hater repeats this ridiculous deflated ball story, I'll spit. What balls do they think the Colts used? Wait....let me rephrase that....

LL

From the quality of play, one might guess that they didn't have any.

I don't think anybody is dumb enough to think the ball played a part in the win. It was a shellacking by a better team.

But Belichick does have a history eh?

Nevertheless, I wouldn't put it past Belichick at all.

Deflategate......probably Bush's fault.

Btw, Dan Marino was the best QB to ever play the game.

True. Everybody says, "But how many rings does he have?"

You need a whole team to win a Super Bowl though.

But he was the best I've ever seen.

I don't think anybody is dumb enough to think the ball played a part in the win. It was a shellacking by a better team.

But Belichick does have a history eh?

He certainly does:

Games over .500: 102

Super Bowl Wins: 3

Overall Championships: 3

Conference Championships: 6

Division Championships: 12

LL

When the deflated ball thing first came out, I heard the colts' balls were deflated, and wondered how luck couldn't tell. Now I'm hearing it was the other way around, the patriots' balls were deflated, making them easier to catch and throw.

Supposedly the colt who caught the interception noticed it and brought it to his coaches attention. We shall see if that holds up. There are bound to be rumors galore around something like this.

Loophole, didn't he also just pass Landry for most post season wins? Doesn't that put him at the top of that heap?

When the deflated ball thing first came out, I heard the colts' balls were deflated, and wondered how luck couldn't tell. Now I'm hearing it was the other way around, the patriots' balls were deflated, making them easier to catch and throw.

Supposedly the colt who caught the interception noticed it and brought it to his coaches attention. We shall see if that holds up. There are bound to be rumors galore around something like this.

Loophole, didn't he also just pass Landry for most post season wins? Doesn't that put him at the top of that heap?

It does; and deservedly so.

LL

He certainly does:

Games over .500: 102

Super Bowl Wins: 3

Overall Championships: 3

Conference Championships: 6

Division Championships: 12

LL

No thats a record. He has a record of winning.

He has a history of cheating.

:D

The game balls are chosen before the game by the referees. They are marked and air pressure is checked. They are then given to runners to carry for the refs. Once the balls are chosen no one from any team handles the balls except during play. If a ref doesn't like a ball during the game, that ball is discarded. These are the NFLs rules. There is no way that the Patriots, could be certain of getting the ball that they want. this is a non issue. This whole thing is just a bunch of crybabies that had their a$$es handed to them. When the colts return reciever caught the ball with his face, that was game for the pats.

As for the Patriots being cheaters, I think all teams try to get an edge onto their opponents any way they can. It isn't just one coach or team. The Patriots did get caught, how many haven't been caught?

Sorry for the rant

GO PATRIOTS!!!

Don't like Belichick. Never have. Like Brady.

Don't like the Patriots

(but this may stem from bitter memories of the Snowplow Game) and yes I hold a grudge. :D

Don't like the Patriots

(but this may stem from bitter memories of the Snowplow Game) and yes I hold a grudge. :D

You ain't the only one........

Don't like the Patriots

You ain't the only one........

Let it go, boys, let it go....it's only a game.

And I thought the snowplow game was brilliant!

LL

Just read the same report, as BMC stated. Maybe I have to much faith in the team,but wouldn't the Colts have had the same advantaged, as the Patriots? I still believe that the Colts were sloppy in both defense and offense, and we're just out played in the game. I was expecting a much better game then what was seen. Guess the NFL will make a decision today or tomorrow.

But I still say, GO PATS!

I think the Colts would have lost regardless. The Pats are just a better team. That makes the cheating all the more disappointing.

Like Will Rogers said, "All I know is what I read in the news papers",

but where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

Be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Working on Marshal's theory, maybe he is correct and they guy on the

grassy knoll did it, but was so old he couldn't get the 12.5 pounds of air

in all of the balls.

Archived