SASS Wire Forum

Papa John's Pizza

Subdeacon Joe

Gets It Right

Papa John's Pizza is standing by a pizza delivery woman who opened fire Sunday on an armed robber in an act of self defense.

The pizza franchise told FoxNews.com Thursday the employee, who hasn't been named, will not be fired from the company.

The employee was making a delivery in Decatur, Ga., Sunday night when a man approached her vehicle, forcing her onto the ground at gunpoint, according to the DeKalb County Police Department. The woman, who had a gun in her pocket, was able to fire at the man while on the ground -- striking the alleged assailant, identified as 24-year-old Donquaz Stevenson, in the face.

They won't change their "no guns" policy, but they aren't gonna fire the woman.

They won't change their "no guns" policy, but they aren't gonna fire the woman.

"No guns" is more likely their insurance company's policy. Anyway, good on Papa Johns. I think I need to try them out.

Gotta wonder if Donquez mother said "he's a good boy, and was going to go to college." ?

We gots five (5), count'em, f-I-v-e, 5, such "good boys" on the Cal-Poly, San Luis Obispo football team in court, on trial right now, for going to a fraternity party, pulling a firearm and trying to rob frat boys of money and electronics. Naturally, these fine young examples of good young men trying to break out of circumstances of historical proportions that have kept their families in grinding poverty for generations,.......were set up!

We gots five (5), count'em, f-I-v-e, 5, such "good boys" on the Cal-Poly, San Luis Obispo football team in court, on trial right now, for going to a fraternity party, pulling a firearm and trying to rob frat boys of money and electronics. Naturally, these fine young examples of good young men trying to break out of circumstances of historical proportions that have kept their families in grinding poverty for generations,.......were set up!

Let me guess, they all have names like "Donquaz" or "D'brickishaw" or "Barkevious." right?

With names like those it's no wonder they go bad.

(on the other side, the "Buffy" "Dirk" "Biff" or "Tiffany" set of names seem to make people into ditzes)

I drive school busses and work for Papa Johns. Wonderful and healthier pizza with no gluten.

I have worked at other pizza chains. Trust me, "Better ingredients, better pizza."

The founder started selling pizza out of his dad's pub with used restaurant equipment purchased by the sale of a yellow Chevy Camaro.

From the sounds of this he and the management are some pretty stand up guys.

Thomas "Crayfish" Craven

Let me guess, they all have names like "Donquaz" or "D'brickishaw" or "Barkevious." right?

With names like those it's no wonder they go bad.

(on the other side, the "Buffy" "Dirk" "Biff" or "Tiffany" set of names seem to make people into ditzes)

(Like, TOTALLY!")

"No guns" is more likely their insurance company's policy. Anyway, good on Papa Johns. I think I need to try them out.

+1 on probably more to do with insurance company than anything.

There pizza is good. Wish they had one around here.

And Peyton Manning owns 21 Papa Johns stores in Denver.

I don't know if he has any in.... OMAHA OMAHA! ;)

We have a Papa Johns here. Tried it ONCE. Don't know what they make their sauce out of, but it tasted terrible. Used to order Domino's ,but stopped ordering from them too. Once in a while Pizza Hut, but mostly from a few local pizza places now.

Don't really care. I make my own pizza. ;)

And it's awesome.

Howdy,

I worked delivering pizza in college. When things got slow the boss showed me

how they made pizza, mixed cheese and so on. Great guy.

Later when I was about broke I made great pies using box pizza and

fresh vegs and meat.

And served with ice cold beer home made pizza was a huge hit.

I will try that Papa John fer sure.

Best

CR

We have a local service station that makes pizza for Friday evening only and occasional by the slice for lunch. The only better was one made by Capt. Charles J Maley, 1962, Bamberg, Germany. He used a cracked red pepper corn that I have not found since.

DiGiorno's frozen pizza is as good as any from pizza parlors. There is a local pizza place here that has "real Italian pizza" kind of like my mother used to make. It's actually more like bread, with stewed tomatoes, garlic, some oregano and grated cheese! But then again I always say that:

pizza is like sex, even when it's bad it's still pretty good! :lol:

Archived