SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State or Smoke in the Valley at Paradise Pass?

Tyrel Cody

Thanks, I added Ohio State to my calendar as well as Thunder in Paradise Pass and the Hoosier Ambush (Indiana State)

I don't see how I'll be able to fit them all in. I really wanted to get to Ohio, Michigan and Indiana State shoots this year.

We'll have to see how it shakes out as it gets closer.

that is a very hard choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very hard!!!!!!!

both are excellent!!!!

I'm going for both, but right now who knows!!!

the IND shoot is a BP champeenship,,,,

folks cant go wrong either way......As for me Im already working my schedule to have 9 days solid shooting....Anybody at ohio can stay an extra day or 2 and we may just make a mini match each day till time to head to IBPG and shoot some more......yeah with all the sides and warm ups 30+stages....that's a lot of smoke.

I wanna do Ohio State agin....dunt noz yet ifn' I'z gonna be able ta pull it off..... :unsure:

I would love to see you and Buick again, you guys are the best!! Let me know if you go cause I was thinking I'm gonna pass on it this year but if you guys go I'll change my mind!

Rye ;)

As Mean Gun said above....both Ohio State in Piqua, Ohio and the International BP Shoot in NE Indiana are very accomodating. You can spend a couple of days extra at Ohio and then come to Paradise Pass a couple days early. What a great week + of shooting. You definitely want to make sure you arrive at Paradise Pass for the Friday NIGHT shoot.

Hopefully to eliminate confusion....The IBPG (Indiana Black Powder Guild) has been enlarged to become a SASS sanctioned BP Shoot at Paradise Pass. It is being resurrected from the "Smoke in the Valley" which used to be held at Founder's Ranch. It will be called the International Black Powder Championship and since we have no valleys we've named in "Thunder in Paradise".....bottom line the fifth weekend in May will be a great blackpowder shoot.

There are a lot of Black Powder shooters in the Midwest and we welcome competing with shooters from all over. It is an opportunity for someone traveling a great distance to shoot two quality shoots back to back.

Hope to see you. Korupt Karl

As Mean Gun said above....both Ohio State in Piqua, Ohio and the International BP Shoot in NE Indiana are very accomodating. You can spend a couple of days extra at Ohio and then come to Paradise Pass a couple days early. What a great week + of shooting. You definitely want to make sure you arrive at Paradise Pass for the Friday NIGHT shoot.

Hopefully to eliminate confusion....The IBPG (Indiana Black Powder Guild) has been enlarged to become a SASS sanctioned BP Shoot at Paradise Pass. It is being resurrected from the "Smoke in the Valley" which used to be held at Founder's Ranch. It will be called the International Black Powder Championship and since we have no valleys we've named in "Thunder in Paradise".....bottom line the fifth weekend in May will be a great blackpowder shoot.

There are a lot of Black Powder shooters in the Midwest and we welcome competing with shooters from all over. It is an opportunity for someone traveling a great distance to shoot two quality shoots back to back.

Hope to see you. Korupt Karl

I can't do both. Not enough time away from work. My son(Mustang Lewis) and I both shoot BP exclusively so we are leaning towards the Indiana match. Out of curiosity do Buckaroos get a discount at either match?

Both GREAT matches!! I'm planning on both of them especially now that paradise pass is hosting the intergalactic BP match

Intergalactic BP match that's funny, I was calling it that today! Big brains thing alike.

Hey Tyrel:

Looks like there's a Buckaroo for $20 on the Paradise Pass Store.

http://paradisepassregulators.com/Thunder_in_Paradise.html

PM C.C. Top for verification tho.

Looking forward to shooting with you there.

--Dawg

Hey Tyrel:

Looks like there's a Buckaroo for $20 on the Paradise Pass Store.

http://paradisepassregulators.com/Thunder_in_Paradise.html

PM C.C. Top for verification tho.

Looking forward to shooting with you there.

--Dawg

Thanks for the info. Wasn't sure who was in charge, but I'll pm CC Top.

You think Rye will be over this Heathen powder thing by then and come shoot with us :lol:

Howdy All,

We're making both a priority. Ohio is always a great event !

As for our shoot a Paradise, yes buckaroo or iets are $20.

young guns are $65.

Here is the drone view of Paradise Pass 2014

Hope to see everyone at both shoots.

We will attend both along with Michigan state!!

This part of the country has great established shooting venues that continue to improve each event put on!

Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana shoots have a very deep well of loyal participants that love the sport and try everything in their power ta ensure the stages, targets,and facilities are top notch!

Make it if ya can!!

Furball

How to get Kaya out of school...

How to get Kaya out of school...?

Field Trip or Disciplinary Action! Kaya givin ya a propper wippin. :D

working on our website updates but ohio is free for buckaroo and buckarettes. Slim I can write a note for Kaya!

This part of the country has great established shooting venues that continue to improve each event put on!

Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana shoots have a very deep well of loyal participants that love the sport and try everything in their power ta ensure the stages, targets,and facilities are top notch!

Make it if ya can!!

Furball

+1

Make it if ya can!!

Furball

So very true.

She could always come down with a case of mono. That's usually good for a week out of school.

Mono???!?!?

The regulators will have ta weed out the riff raff and any suitors will be going thru a rigorous gauntlet of tests ta ensure the young fella is up ta the standards relayed into the paradise pass guidelines and rules pertaining ta courting our Kaya!!

Just saying!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furball, one of kayas older brothers!!!!!!

Didn't think this all the way thru, if I'm an older brother, that means slim could be my pa! Crap!

Just kiddi'n slim!!!

Furball

Listen up son. You watch out after yer sister, now. I used to think I'd have to scare off the boys. She takes care of that herownself right proper. The videos of her shooting help that a bunch!

She actually thinks of all of you as aunts and uncles, and one great grandpa named Karl. Charlie might be the twisted brother that the family don't talk of no more.

Archived