SASS Wire Forum

International Black Powder Championship RETURNS-- SMOKE IN THE VALLEY

C.C. Moonshine

Well C.C. Top,

I know this feller that's gonna try to sneak up on a Buffalo in a few days and fire off his 45-60. Now just suppose that feller got lucky and ended up with a little ground buffler meat, do ya suppose any body up there could cook it up durin the BP shoot weekend??????

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool!!!! buffalo and venison!!!!

Yous bring it, we'll throw the fire to it !!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Hey Blood Wash, my spread is located in between your spread and Paradise Pass. If'n you want to, you could stop at my place and we could cook some up to make sure it is ok for everyone. We wouldn't want anyone to get sick.

Hey Padre PW....put away the dress, you won't have to stand in for Fireball this year...lol. I swear there won't be any ping pong tables.....it will be good to see you.

We have done a lot to the place and you may not recognize it. Added three stages for a total of 13. Tore down the old fort/corral and built a store front/barber shop, built a new fort.....I know you'll like what the crew has done. We've added a train, a train station and an open range.

Do you still have that big hat that an entire family can shade under???

KK

Slip notz,

We at the pass have expert cooks and will not be requiring assistance fur any vittles blood washed will be bringi'n!!!!

Lord knows there wouldn't be any left if ya got to them first!! Ha!

Blood washed, still thinki'n what we talked about last weekend?? I'm game!!

Furball

KK had another mini stroke,,,, he's ok,,,, shud git out today,, tues the 17th....

prayers are appreciated..

I won't forget! Still cleaning the filth off my press from loadin all the BP ammo. And I get to stay in my new camper!!!!

Why yes, I do still have a proper hat KK, the spare tire needs shade and I don't wanna get my guns wet if it rains!LOL Fire (what's hopin' KK is alright) ball

Why yes, I do still have a proper hat KK, the spare tire needs shade and I don't wanna get my guns wet if it rains!LOL Fire (what's hopin' KK is alright) ball

Fireball; I'm doin alright and it will be good to see you again. I think it's been a few years.

KK

I'm glad to hear it Karl, looking forward to seeing you! I believe I have now missed 3 state shoots, so it's been going on four years? No, I haven't grown any, but I'm handsome as ever :P

Archived