SASS Wire Forum

International Black Powder Championship RETURNS-- SMOKE IN THE VALLEY

C.C. Moonshine

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chili....I hear tell the bone pile was hard for you to look over. By the way, do you think FIREBALL might come up for this shoot??? ...or is he skeered?

It were pretty damn tall, I had to stand on my tippy toes to see over it. :P Not sure about ole Fireball I'll reach out to him and taunt him into comin

I know I had to lift my foot a little higher than normal ta git over it ;) Wonder how a whole pan o' them tasty ribs got lost and just happened to appear later on when them two culprits cowpokes happened by???

CR

Just got off the phone with Fireball, He is thinking strongly about coming up. I guess CC reached out to him too.

I'm Freakin Stoked

Wow! That would be the shizz-nit! I have much about him from Deuce....

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Well all this talk bout ribs had got me to thinkin .......Ill bring my smoker and we will smoke a batch..... :) A touch of goex 3f in the rib rub is the secret..... :P ...no really! And a batch of smoked country ham for the breakfast....

Mean Gun's ribs are awesomilitiius. Count me in.

+1 on MGM's ribs.

Had some at Michigan State last year.

Better ribs you never will find!

Good shootin' + good eatin' + good friends.......Perfection

--Dawg

Looks like us skinny guys won't have a chance of snagg'in a rib!

Spittoon

You can run faster then me so I'll make Straight Arrow mad as a distraction an you dash in and grab a platter for us. We can throw the bones under them Michigan boys's cabin for the raccoons!

You can run faster then me so I'll make Straight Arrow mad as a distraction an you dash in and grab a platter for us. We can throw the bones under them Michigan boys's cabin for the raccoons!

Yep... and there goes Slim, back into the pond. :lol:

Spittoon 'll have them ribs ett before you can swim to shore.

Trust me folks,,,

WE WILL BE SHOOTI'N!!!!!!!!!!

And eati'n, and having' a ball, havi'n more fun than ya kin throwi'n

Slim in the pond!!!!

This is gonna be one fur the memories,…........hopi'n we kin remember

Furball,

Who is not gitti'n tween staight arrow and slim!!!!

Looki'n forward ta at least one rib, and tons a ribbi'n!!!!

Ha!!!

Spittoon -- I'm on a diet, so 3/4 of my normal share is up for grabs by you skinny guys!

I'm gonna have a few of MGM's ribs if he'll let me, some of Rick's Iowa bacon, & some of Mingo's Dawg-Stopper taters.

Not too much food for me -- just a smackerel, as Pooh would say.

--Dawg

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ BREAKING NEWS ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

JUST GOT CONFORMATION THAT TEX AND CAT BALLOU ARE ATTENDING !!!!!!!

ROYALTY IN OUR RANKS !!!!!!!!

ABD YES, I'M WORKING OF FIREBALL TO COME ! SINCE HE IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS THE I.B.P.G. IS HERE !

ALONG WITH KORUPT KARL, MANATEE, COWBOY RICK, PRAIRIE DAWG . GOT MOST OF THEM ALREADY ATTENDING.

YEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWWWWW,

• 2 weeks later...

I'm as much a fan of food as anyone,(my shotshell belt will attest to that) and the Griswold B'fast is a good time, I think I still have my Champeen spatula with "Top Gun" on it somewhere, but what the H have you guys been doing while I'm gone??? All this talk about food and little to no taunting or trash talking..... you boys gettin' soft?!

Fine, I'm coming and Hell's(my cannon) coming with me.(CC may regret this :P )

Any of yuse, what ain't Nancies, will be shooting with me in Pale Rider Gunfighter! :P

oh heck,,,,, now I must gotta shoot Pale Rider too!!!!! EOT be durned!!!!

they disqualified me last year after I shot 3 Pale Riders... guess I misunderstood the rules. I only hit them in the leg though. o.O

Amen brother!!!!

Deuce do you get a sec advantage for every pound over the 240 outfitted up I'll would end up with the hundred seconds I'll loose for not being able to move fast?

Fireball's

bringi'n aged bp cartridges,

Like a fine wine!!!!!

Can't wait ta see ya!

Furball

I can't wait to see you either Furball! I heard you moved to the short hair gang a while back?! :lol:

Well Chili, not one to be constrained, I have, on occasion, found more fun ways to shoot....only on occasion mind you....are we taking bets on how many times "FREESTYLE" may be enjoyed this go around?

"aged BP cartridges"....is an understatement, they weren't loaded in 2007....they were last used then! BAHAHA! Hey, sh!t happens when you load BP on a 1050.... :)

Can't wait ta use the "Free Style" term extensively!

looking forwert to it,,,, AGAIN!!!!

I sent C.C. Top a message and he said to go ahead and fill out as much as you can and send it in.

Then message or Email him and he will adjust it for you.

Archived