SASS Wire Forum

International Black Powder Championship RETURNS-- SMOKE IN THE VALLEY

C.C. Moonshine

So there's Cubby FCGF and now Old Feller FCGF..... Well I guess that leaves only one category for me......Good Look'in FCGF

Spittoon

Frontier Cartridge GIRLy Fied

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So there's Cubby FCGF and now Old Feller FCGF..... Well I guess that leaves only one category for me......Good Look'in FCGF

Spittoon

I heard you signed up six times and there are still no entries in that category :P

Two of me hardly makes the 240 minimum!!!!! I just dropped off the supplies Flush Draw needed to make up some BP .44s for me. We tried a couple out of his long barreled Redhawk. They ought to be awe inspirin' from my Blackhawks!

Yeah, we know. Remember you told us you where the same gimp suit you wore in hight school at the last card game.

Sawed-off runt a the litter fcgf!!

Yes sir!!

Need ta come up with a name fur us older fellas shooti'n fcgf

Thunder and nappi'n!! Ha!

That would be SOFT.......That would be 'Senior Old Farts Traditional'

Two of me hardly makes the 240 minimum!!!!! I just dropped off the supplies Flush Draw needed to make up some BP .44s for me. We tried a couple out of his long barreled Redhawk. They ought to be awe inspirin' from my Blackhawks!

I'll bet you sink. Rember to keep your smokes and cell in a ziplock bag. :) :/ ;)

New side match,

Michigan slim pond chucki'n!!??

careful what you do to slim, you don't want to torque off Kaya, she can shoot the shine off a boot at 300 yards. :o

LOL! You aint noticed how tolerant she is of her Daddy? She's gonna stay single her whole life cause men are just big kids, slobs, rude, crude an socially unfit! And I have the Regulators to thank for that! I was a fine upstanding citizen till I fell in with that crowd.

you stick to that story...

We told him not ta do it!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright....I'll take the blame...just tell me what for. I had a few questions about the shoot and I did want to remind all that we have BRASS RATS at all of the shoots from monthly, state and internantional.....in other words, if you shoot at Paradise, you'll get your brass back.

KK

Belle,

Yer buckaroo is covered with the $20.00 entry fee!!

Ya should be good ta go, and we are greatly looki'n forward ta meeti'n everyone!!

Let us know if ya need anything, we will do our best ta accommodate you and yers!!

Furball

Furball,

Thank you for helping me figure this out! Depending on the shoot we're going to, sometimes his banquet is included, sometimes not. If in doubt, ask! :-)

My husband shoots black powder all the time, so we've had many folks over the past few years encourage us to attend a shoot in IN. We are looking forward to meeting all of you!

Belle

Ms. Belle,

I would like to apologize ahead of time for anything you may see or hear outa this crowd. I try to be the mature balance to the group but it is quite a challenge for me.

There will be other young'uns there too and plenty to keep busy with. Plan on sittin a spell.

Looking forward to meeting you and your family. Just look for the soaking wet guy climbing out of the pond -that may be me.........

And remember -KK gets the blame!

Oh, dear... this may be the point where I should apologize in advance for Branchwater Jack... LOL I couldn't even type that with a straight face!

Don't you believe a word Slim said about lack of mature adult behavior. Besides, what happens at the Pass stays at the Pass :D (unless it's too good not to share ;) )

C'mon over and join the fun :excl: Furball ain't so scary after ya git ta know him :P

CR

Cowboy Rick,

I can already tell y'all will be an absolute hoot to shoot with! I somehow think we will fit right in. :D

With the exception of about four dozen cowpokes i could name, this is the most docile crowd you'll ever run across. Lookin' forward ta meetin' y'all.

CR

Travel'n Kid....that drone video was the best...and what a beautiful range...good on ya...and who was the brunette looking up at the drone about halfway thru...lol...you improved my eyesight... Thanks Jim

"With the exception of about four dozen cowpokes i could name, this is the most docile crowd you'll ever run across."

Hey -- I resemble that remark!!!!

--Dawg

"With the exception of about four dozen cowpokes i could name, this is the most docile crowd you'll ever run across."

Hey -- I resemble that remark!!!!

--Dawg

Yer on the list :P

Ms. Belle,

I would like to apologize ahead of time for anything you may see or hear outa this crowd. I try to be the mature balance to the group but it is quite a challenge for me.

There will be other young'uns there too and plenty to keep busy with. Plan on sittin a spell.

Looking forward to meeting you and your family. Just look for the soaking wet guy climbing out of the pond -that may be me.........

And remember -KK gets the blame!

Hey Slim,

I'll bring ya an extra towel cause I wanna see it at least twice. Specially when Straight Arrow gives ya the chuck.

Grizwald breakfast ....cook something you like and bring it to breakfast. There will be judges and they decide what was the best dish. If your a good cook and get lucky you win a prize!

GRISWOLD BREAKFAST: A tradition that has always happened at Paradise Pass bp shoots. On Sunday, if you like, you can prepare an item or two to share on the open fire or in the clubhouse. Many bring legendary THICK BACON, Pancakes, Omelets, Potatoes, French Toast and on and on. Not all bring, but all are welcome to eat.

It is a competition for those that enter items....I really look forward to it. This year I'm bringing smoked sausage cooked in a special sauce.

KK

Archived