SASS Wire Forum

Fox News on Dish Network

Finally, Dish and Fox have come to terms (undisclosed) and we will get Fox News back. No more CNN or (gasp!) MSNBC, and She Who Must Be Obeyed can quit asking to switch providers.

Finally, Dish and Fox have come to terms (undisclosed) and we will get Fox News back. No more CNN or (gasp!) MSNBC, and She Who Must Be Obeyed can quit asking to switch providers.

I did not realize how bad CNN was until I had to watch it everyday in hopes of good news coverage. All they talked about was the Air Asia crash and the

terror attack in Paris. Isn't there other stuff to talk about. I did enjoy some of the stuff on Blaze.

I had DirectTV several years ago and it seemed like my rates changed (increased, that is) every year.

My rates over the past three years with Dish Network have been pretty stable.

Better than Cable One was doing anyways.

Too bad, so sad, too late.

After the Dish's CBS fiasco, the Fox fiasco was just too much. :angry: We are set up to swap Dish for Direct next Friday. :)

BTW, Hubby said Al Jazeera appears to be more news and less editorializing than CNN or MSNBC. :o<_<

Allie-You will really like the MUCH better quality picture that Direct has over Dish.

We dropped Dish when they cut the AMC channel.

OLG

Allie-You will really like the MUCH better quality picture that Direct has over Dish.

We dropped Dish when they cut the AMC channel.

OLG

DirecTV has been very good for us for 10 years now after we switched from Dish. Seems there was always some shenanigans going on.:-)

I absolutely did not want to learn a new lineup, lose all the recordings on my DVR, and learn a new DVR. I use Direct TV at my daughter's place and I get so frustrated. And as Assassin said, CNN spent a lot of time on the plane crash and Paris, although I have no idea what FNC did :D

We have had nothing but good luck with Directv. Since we have had it there have been several attempts to hold viewers hostage by some of the networks. Seems that Directv has stuck to their guns and won all of them with no rate hikes I've received anyways.

After 6 years dropped Dish and just went to antenna. Get 16 stations out here in the country. Tall antenna. Cannot get Direct out here. Most everything we watch was on major channels so stopped the $63 monthly bill. And since Longmier was dropped had no real reason to keep Dish. Been happy since. :)

Just wait till they offer you a 40 cent rebate for the lost programming.

I remember a number of years ago Dish had a similar argument with the someone who turned out to provide 90% of everything I watch. Comedy central, scifi, and i can't remember what else. I was OK till it got settled and I got a rebate of like 2 dollars for being without them for a month. That programming that I watched 90% of the time accounted for less than 1/25th of my bill.

Archived