SASS Wire Forum

SPF Original Vaqueros 4.6 inch 357 and JM Marlin Carbine 357

Well the wife wants a set of SASS New Vaqueros in stainless steel and a '73 so her guns are up for sale.

SPF One pair of Wes Flowers (Fargo) Original Model Vaqueros .357, 4.6 inch barrels. Blued barrel, grip and cylinder, Color Case frame. Half cock hammers, no transfer bars, non-sequential serial numbers. These pistols are very slick. They have the typical wear you would expect from pistols of this age, but they're nice and clean, no rust and lock up tight. There is some finish wear on one cylinder which I've captured in the pictures. $1050 shipped.

Rugers1_zps7e93ac24.jpg

Rugers5_zpsb2c36f55.jpg

Rugers2_zpsfccce288.jpg

SPF One JM stamped Marlin Carbine in .357. No cross bolt safety. This gun is in great shape, but the stock has been cut down. I have the original piece. The wood and metal are in great shape. The action work was done by Joe West. It has a Long Hunter firing pin, and a Slick Magic Sure Hit front sight. $850 shipped. Thanks for looking.

Marlin5_zps5809296e.jpg

Marlin4_zpse15999d0.jpg

Marlin2_zpsfcd4fd28.jpg

Marlin1_zps5f95dc6f.jpg

Marlin6_zpsa35b96d8.jpg

Marlin8_zps62437543.jpg

Marlin9_zpse6e7fe4d.jpg

Very fair prices pard....these should move pretty quickly. I'da thought Boomstick Jay would have already took them....he's slowing up a might. See ya on Sat.

Kajun

Is this rifle sell for sell ? Got young man that needs it.

" SLIM "

I will take it ! Please send me the info.

" SLIM "

Archived