SASS Wire Forum

Liam Neeson. Latest dumba** hypocrite

Dusty Balz, SASS#46599

Were has this info come from ?

I hope you checked it out at a reliable source before posting this Rant about him ?

If you have good info,

Then its a shame on him, I will no longer pay to watch his movies !

Were has this info come from ?

I hope you checked it out at a reliable source before posting this Rant about him ?

If you have good info,

Then its a shame on him, I will no longer pay to watch his movies !

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/01/2310...ontrol-agenda/

Saw the statement made live a while back. If it weren't for guns this dips#!t would be scratching a broke A$$!!

I know that he made statements about guns.

But I still like his movies.

Being an actor means that he as a professional portrays people whose views may or may not be similar to his views.

That doesn't mean that he cannot be a good actor.

Look at the current james bond. Very anti gun.

I know that he made statements about guns.

But I still like his movies.

Being an actor means that he as a professional portrays people whose views may or may not be similar to his views.

That doesn't mean that he cannot be a good actor.

Look at the current james bond. Very anti gun.

I don't watch him either.

You can flood his Facebook and twitter accounts with comments. I tore him a new one too! $%#*&@ anti-gun liberal hypocrite!!!

AND…..he's thinking about converting to Islam!!! OYVAY!!!! :angry:

Actors live and interact together in the poison that is modern Hollywood. When they haven't done well at the box office for a while, they feel the need to get attention in other ways. Remember that this guy hasn't done well with a movie since the first Taken. There are a few ways to get attention from the Hollyweird crowd: Get a divorce, have a high profile affair (frequently leads to divorce), announce you are gay (or take a gay lover which also tends to lead to divorce), or announce to the world that you are anti-gun.

All of the above might remind someone he is still working and induce them to hire him for a movie, but only the anti-gun thing costs no money - at least directly.

Archived