SASS Wire Forum

WTB Used Rugged Gear or light wooden cart

Fairshake

Good Day My fellow shooters, I had to sell all of my SASS gear and guns in 2012 due to some bad medical problems. It 's been a rough trip for my wife and I.

I will also look at any used wooden carts that are light in build. I have a 4 destroyed disc in my back and I'm very limited on the weight I can pick up.

I have been a shooter most of my 67 years and fell in love with shooting Frontier Cartridge when I went to my first match to see what it was about. It really hurt when I had to sell my gear. My wife and I are now on a very limited income so I need to find a gun cart that is used but not mistreated at a fair price.

Please tell me what you have, I live in Louisiana so maybe I cold send you some crawfish as an extra. Just kidding, they are over $5 a pound now, I paid as little as .29 cents a pound in my youth.

Last thing I need before I can shoot my BP once again. Thanks David

I'm aware of the different models LG, you and I had a conversation on this a few weeks back. I have owned the rugged gear carts in the past but had to sell due to serious health problems which kept me from shooting for the past couple of years.

I am also aware of of being able to build a cart from a baby stroller, but my bad back only allows me to stand erect with no bending over or squatting. I'm not in a state that allows me to take on projects and that is the reason I'm looking for a used cart at this time. I have many tools, over three standing tool chest that are packed. I just can't use them. Thanks for the answers Fairshake.j

Hi Fairshake, check out my carts at www.sswdistributors.com

I probably will be coming down to LA in March can bring it with me.

You can sit on mine, rest your legs which you can't do with the stroller type. It's not heavy either not much more than a RG .

Archived