SASS Wire Forum

Islamic terrorist attack in France

Perhaps their planning wasn't all that good if they had to grab an employee to get through the door. What if she hadn't pulled up just then?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Source?

Fox News reports that the White House did state this was an act of terrorism.... :mellow:

When the first reports came out the WH says it wasn't terror related.

Source?

Fox News reports that the White House did state this was an act of terrorism.... :mellow:

When the first reports came out the WH says it wasn't terror related.

Perhaps their planning wasn't all that good if they had to grab an employee to get through the door. What if she hadn't pulled up just then?

Image how the woman that punched in the access code and let those terrorist into the building must feel right now.

No doubt the liberal think tanks will propose that satire in any form should be banned as a means to eliminate terrorist temper tantrums. <_<

Sam, I somehow don't think that will happen. That magazine or newspaper was pretty liberal themselves. They have made satire all religions and traditions. Now if they had been a conservative rag...

Image how the woman that punched in the access code and let those terrorist into the building must feel right now.

Yeah. Not her fault though. She had no choice. Hope she can understand that.

French authorities have ID'd the bastards. :angry:

French Police Identify Gunmen...

"French police have identified the three Islamist gunmen who mounted Wednesday's terrorist attack at a Paris satirical magazine's office and said one had been convicted of terrorism charges in 2008.

"Two officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, named the suspects to the Associated Press as Frenchmen Said Kouachi and Cherif Kouachi, in their early 30s, as well as 18-year-old Hamyd Mourad, whose nationality wasn't immediately clear.

"One of the officials said they were linked to a Yemeni terrorist network.

"All three remain at large..."

Denver NBC news just announced one had been shot but I can't find that info anywhere else. Probably incorrect.

More than a few I reckon. Or a 1911, H&K, MAB PA15, MAS 36....or even a Baby Browningfor pete's sake.

More than a few I reckon. Or a 1911, H&K, MAB PA15, MAS 36....or even a Baby Browningfor pete's sake.

Hey don't knock the Baby Browning, I carried one for over 30 years as my back up gun, and as my normal carry gun most times now. That gun is like an extension of my hand.

Fox is reporting that French officials are not confirming it. NBC says a "senior US counter terrorism expert" says it's true.

CNN says the manhunt is continuing.

It's just "senseless violence " according to that jackass

You need to be more specific. Too many jackasses.

Fox says one of the perps has surrendered! Why? Maybe they expect to gain a lot of publicity from his incarceration and subsequent trial in a "pc" correct arena. Considering that, its a wonder he didn't surrender at the US embassy and ask for asylum. <_<

Now they're saying he has an alibi and wasn't there. Oy.

I'm going to bed.

. You mean the "Muslim Terrorist"?

Exactly! Too many pussy foot around in the guise of the PC agenda - Like this bozo! http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/08/howard-dean-paris-attackers-not-muslim-terrorists/

call it what it is for goodness sake - Islamic/Muslim terrorism.

If it was a Christian they would have no problem labeling it 'Christian Terrorism'.... <_<

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I believe it is time for the United States and our allies to get their Field Music together in one place, and copy a 19th Century practice sounded in 1836...by our neighbor to the south. Play "Daguello" ! No quarter! :angry::angry::angry: For that is what we are given by these terrorists! :ph34r:

Prayers up for the families of the victims!

The hunt continues. We can only hope they decide to go out in a blaze of glory and the Frence oblige them.

I am getting a little tired of everyone saying how professional these scumbags are because they wore black and masks, looked like they could use their guns, and seemed calm and unhurried. Well so was the dufus mental case who shot up the theater in Aurora.

How did the police find out who the suspects were? One of them dropped his ID card at the scene.

When they arrived, they had to force an arriving employee to use the keypad to let them in. That's pretty much the first thing you think about in carrrying out an attack like this. How do we quickly access the target building? Wait for an employee to arrive? Then once inside, they had to ask where the magazine's offices were.

Yeah, real professionals.

Watching footage this morning - Looks like a number of the French National Police carry Mini-14 rifles... ....obviously not to take away of the importance of the real situation and the hostages but found that interesting.

GG

Watching footage this morning - Looks like a number of the French National Police carry Mini-14 rifles... ....obviously not to take away of the importance of the real situation and the hostages but found that interesting.

GG

They're a special police version Ruger made back in the 80's. They have a heavier barrel which is threaded, flash suppressor and a different front sight.

They're a special police version Ruger made back in the 80's. They have a heavier barrel which is threaded, flash suppressor and a different front sight.

Yup... The AC556 and the GB versions.

GG

Archived