SASS Wire Forum

Islamic terrorist attack in France

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The WH says it may not be terrorism. Unbelievable.

What?? even the French president says it's an act or terror...

my goodness :angry:

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/obama-spokesman-islam-its-peaceful-religion

GG ~ :FlagAm:

What?? even the French president says it's an act or terror...

my goodness :angry:

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/obama-spokesman-islam-its-peaceful-religion

And the British and German PMs.

Let us pray that this is not a preview of events in our future. :(

Sorry but it very much what is in store for us. We need to understand that these animals want us dead and won't stop until they succeed. The religion of peace is anything but they ALL not just the radicals want us dead.

I read this in the FoxNews article. Are the Paris police not armed??? :blush:

"Three policemen arrived by push bike, but they left naturally as the attackers were armed," he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/01/07/shooting-reported-at-office-satirical-french-newspaper/

National police are well armed. But locals are often not armed.

Guns? you want French Police to have guns? I'm shocked, Shocked I tell you. Round up twice the number of the usual suspects. Ask them politely if they will please come in and if they refuse, apologize for confronting them and explain that you were only stopping white and black men because you did not want to profile Islamic Terrorists.

Since I asked the question about Paris police being armed, I've found out that the policemen have the option to go armed or not. Many chose not to be armed.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/07/unarmed-paris-police-retreated-from-terrorist-gunmen-video/

I hate to make jokes at this time, but French police retreating because the criminals were armed feeds right into the numerous jokes about French cowardice, throwing up white flags at the first shot. I find it inexcusable for the police cutting and running! And supposedly the Magazine business was under police protection. France, you need to make some serious changes!

Prayers up for the victims and their families. Also, prayers up for France.

Source?

Fox News reports that the White House did state this was an act of terrorism.... :mellow:

I suspect many Paris officers will now choose to carry a firearm. The National Police and Gendarmerie carry Sigs. They used to be .357 Sig cartridge, not sure if they've changed to. 40. They also have access to subguns and the Gendarmerie, being military, can carry assault rifles.

Having unarmed locals is a stupid idea in the 21st century, especially given the conditions in France. Imagine only the FBI having guns and your local PD carrying pepper spray like mall security!

Source?

Fox News reports that the White House did state this was an act of terrorism.... :mellow:

Limbaugh? :D

Limbaugh? :D

Dunno. Maybe! :)

I'm of the thought that those clowns give us plenty to be critical of, but unlike them, we need to be sure of our facts - that keeps us more honest! ;)

Source?

It's true! Here's your source

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/01/07/white-house-press-sec-on-france-attack-if-it-is-terrorism/

Guns? you want French Police to have guns? I'm shocked, Shocked I tell you. Round up twice the number of the usual suspects......

Nice Casablanca reference...... LOL

Never forget this gentlemen..... Islam is not a religion, it's a Totalitarian Political Theology.

I (and a few thousand other Marines) :) landed on the beach in Lebanon about 60 :) years ago. The Islamic assh---s were killing Christians back then. The Syrians threw down their arms and banners and showed us their assh---s and elbows!

Just what in Heaven's Name has changed. They still slaughter and we still deny it and look away and refuse to do anything!

They showed a National Police patrol car with a windshield full of holes. I assume that was for the 2mofficers who were providing security for the paper so they were probably armed. But a Sig vs an AK is a bad situation.

Also, I didn't hear any full auto fire on the videos. This could be because they did not have select fire capabilityor the attackers were well teained and showed some fire discipline not normal in terrorist attacks.

I find it interesting that NYC has upped it's security level but Homeland Security has not. I did see DHS chief Jeh Johnson complaining that DHS needs more funding though. Oy. :huh:

They showed a National Police patrol car with a windshield full of holes. I assume that was for the 2mofficers who were providing security for the paper so they were probably armed. But a Sig vs an AK is a bad situation.

Also, I didn't hear any full auto fire on the videos. This could be because they did not have select fire capabilityor the attackers were well teained and showed some fire discipline not normal in terrorist attacks.

It doesn't appear that the policeman who was laying on the sidewalk and gunned down had any firearm at all.

It doesn't appear that the policeman who was laying on the sidewalk and gunned down had any firearm at all.

I can't really tell from the video. I did think I heard shots from two different calibers on the one video taken from the rooftop but you can only see the bad guys from that view.

I find it interesting that NYC has upped it's security level but Homeland Security has not. I did see DHS chief Jeh Johnson complaining that DHS needs more funding though. Oy. :huh:

I would like to see a law passed that would cut DHS's budget every time it failed in it's mission. I would like to see that for every Federal Agency.

BQ, that was very good.

I hope that's playing non-stop on their radio stations today...

As much as we've laughed and joked, the French are a proud people, and most certainly did not deserve this horror.

As much as we've laughed and joked, the French are a proud people, and most certainly did not deserve this horror.

I couldn't have said it any better. I was astonished, horrified, pained and angered. Britain's PM said it best when he said we stand with France.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/01/07/surviving-cartoonist-let-terrorists-into-office-when-they-threatened-to-kill-her-toddler-they-hid-under-desk-170980

Considering the fact there are 3 armed terrorists on the loose in Paris tonight, I wonder if any Parisians are now wishing they had an AR-15 in the closet?

More than a few I reckon. Or a 1911, H&K, MAB PA15, MAS 36....or even a Baby Browningfor pete's sake.

Archived