SASS Wire Forum

Thanks NAR

Blackwater 53393

I finally got to return to North Alabama to shoot a monthly match for the first time in a couple of years. From the welcome I got, you'd think I was a long lost rich uncle or something. Got my hand shook and got man hugged so many times I needed an aspirin by the time I got to the first stage! TOO COOL!!! B):lol:

Thanks Pards!! I had a great time and I promise I won't wait so long to get back down there! Thanks too for the welcome you gave to my three companions. They ALL say they'll be back soon!! ;):P

I'll echo Blackwater, THANKS NAR! We'll definitely be back.

Thanks to you too Blackwater for talking me into tagging along, it was a blast. I'm gonna have to find me 10ga so I can make more boom and smoke. LOL.

Those North Alabama Regulators are a good bunch of folks...Grimma and Uncle Frank run a nice range there....great location and they do the Alabama State Match up first class. However there are a few ne'er-do-wells that haunt that place and I ain't naming no names but each and every one of them must be ma kin...they shore treat me like I wuz.

Kajun

Damn!

And I stayed home yesterday cause I had all my cowboy gear and gun ps over at thei old house in Winchester. Damn!

I finally got to return to North Alabama to shoot a monthly match for the first time in a couple of years. From the welcome I got, you'd think I was a long lost rich uncle or something. Got my hand shook and got man hugged so many times I needed an aspirin by the time I got to the first stage! TOO COOL!!! B):lol:

Thanks Pards!! I had a great time and I promise I won't wait so long to get back down there! Thanks too for the welcome you gave to my three companions. They ALL say they'll be back soon!! ;):P

Your not my rich uncle? Oh well, had a good time anyway!

Archived