SASS Wire Forum

Just poking my head in again

New year 2015, time has a way of running away and leaving me behind if I'm not careful. I just wanted to stick my head in here again after a long hiatus and say Howdy to all my good pards. Hope to shoot and visit with a lot of you this year again.

Anyway, it seems like a long time since I let you all know this group of cowboy shooters is the best!

Rev Willy Dunkum and his pretty red head Miss Julep

I'm getting cabin fever bad NHH, I do know this will pass but in the meantime ARRgHH! The first day a local club says "let 'er rip!" I'm there!

I've seen a few cowpokes around here and we gather sometimes for a lunch out, just no bang and clang.

Seems to me that if you became a "Snowbird" you'd be able to shoot all year long and hang out with some of us southerly pards.

I'd like to be a snowbird! 3 of my 4 kids are in Florida! March is right around the corner right?

Depends on which corner you are around. Those three months between January 1 and March 31 are the

loooongest of the year.

A big HOWDY to you Allie Mo! Always good to hear from you!

I see the Seige of St Augustine Florida State SASS match is next week. Its just a tad south of Jacksonville where one of my sons are. Wish I'd known of this sooner and I'd have been there! 85 degrees there vs 24 here today? Hmmm.

How many corners are there to "round" before winter is over?

Archived