SASS Wire Forum

SCORE!

Dutch Wheeler

I added a few other items to my order, so the total shipping cost was about $13.00. I figure it works out to about 6.5 cents per round. Not as good as it was back in 2008, but not bad.

Hey Griz, by the way, like the new avatar!

Scored three myself.

My guess is that the supply will increase GREATLY over he next couple months and there will be a price war.

Walmart, in our area, still prices the CCI 100 round packs of HVHP at around their old prices, although they haven't had much to sell the past year.

And it won't surprise me to start seeing the CCI Blazer .22 back on the shelves with case cost less than $200 (5000 rounds).

My next purchase will probably be a case of the CCI HV HP.

..........Widder

I'm still biding my time....I want to buy a bunch cuz my grandsons are just beginning to come of age to start shooting .22s and I happen to have "a couple" firearms of that caliber in my safe itchin to be took out and exercised.

Local big gun store has plenty of primers, quite an assortment of powder (at least what I use) and there were bricks of 22's for $33.99. I'm still using supplies that I bought 6 years ago when it looked like either BHO or Hillary would get in office. I stocked up then and never had to cut back on shooting. All I have bought is lead bullets and a few thousand primers since then.

Archived