SASS Wire Forum

WTB 1860 rifle in 44-40

Hoss

I have a bad case of 1860 Henry fever. I'm wanting to try some BP!

Henry or Uberti. Good shootable condition. A few "character" dings are ok. NIB ok too! No iron frame or military models. I have a 73 I would consider trading.

Anybody have a safe queen you want to turn into cash?

Hoss.....long time no chat...gonna start some BP myself....smoke and fire....yee haw

Good luck...Jim

I have a NIB Uberti Brass Henry in 44-40. It has sling swivels and all the military marking on it. $1350 + shipping.

t.schultz5@roadrunner.com

Henry44-40combo.jpg

Is your 73' a 44-40 if so I maybe interested? I have a Henry in 44-40 and may entertain a trade or possibly sell?

If interested let me know what you have. It has a few dings not many though and whisper springs installed. The action is smooth.

$975.00 shipped. I can get pictures out on the 1st.

Thanks,

Tully

Is your 73' a 44-40 if so I maybe interested? I have a Henry in 44-40 and may entertain a trade or possibly sell?

If interested let me know what you have. It has a few dings not many though and whisper springs installed. The action is smooth.

$975.00 shipped. I can get pictures out on the 1st.

Thanks,

Tully

PM sent

I have a NIB Uberti Brass Henry in 44-40. It has sling swivels and all the military marking on it. $1350 + shipping.

t.schultz5@roadrunner.com

Henry44-40combo.jpg

Dude,

thanks for the response, but I want a civilian model.

The only difference between the civilian and military rifles are the sling swivels and some stampings on the gun, otherwise they are the same.

The only difference between the civilian and military rifles are the sling swivels and some stampings on the gun, otherwise they are the same.

you are correct, but its the sling swivels that I dont want.

Just because I am curious, why don’t you want the sling swivels on your gun? I shoot mine with the sling swivels and I even have the sling attached and they don’t get in the way of shouldering the gun and do not detract from the accuracy of the rifle in any way.

It's just aesthetics. I just dont care for the look of the swivel built into the stock.

Archived